chapter 33

Tzuyu's POV

The next day

Sana didn't come over at all today, maybe she's really mad cause what I said yesterday. I feel horrible. Jeongyeon came over to bring me food and stay for a little bit. We were just watching TV.

"Tzuyu...why were you being cold to Sana yesterday?" Jeongyeon asked, I do feel really bad being mean to her. I don't know why but I always want to be with her 24/7. But I feel bad because I can't remember anything and I don't want her to keep waiting.

"because....I can take care of myself" I lied. Jeongyeon sighed.

"you're lying." Jeongyeon said

"woah..how did you know?" I'm shocked.

"it's really funny when your voice gets higher whenever you lie" Jeongyeon laughed

"Aish I need to change that" I pouted

"don't pout, you look ugly pouting" Jeongyeon laughed even harder. Tzuyu groaned.

"but seriously, why you are suddenly being mean to Sana?" Jeongyeon seriously asked

*Sigh* "because I feel really bad for her, She has already lost a lot of sleep and rest because of me. And I know she's anticipating for me to remember her and I'm trying my best to remember but I can't, I really can't. It's so frustrating bro. I don't want to give her false hope." I paused.

"Tzuyu...you have to be patience. She really love you, don't hurt her anymore then she already is." Jeongyeon smiled

"huh?" I asked confused

"Listen, despite you not remembering her but your heart still remember her. You love her. That's all it matters" Jeongyeon explained

"how do you know she loves me?" Tzuyu asked

"It's hard to explain, I know when someone loves you, trust me. Look all I know is this girl loves you dearly. Don't push her away if she chose to stay. If you keep pushing it. You might end up losing her." Jeongyeon said.

"......I don't know, I need time to think. I just want the best for her" I said, Jeongyeon nodded.

"I know bud. Listen I gotta go see Nayeon, take care buddy. Call me if anything. Take it easy for me okay?" Jeongyeon said, I nodded. Jeongyeon dabbed me up and left.

*sigh* "I think I should stay away from her because what if I don't remember anything? I don't want all of her effort goes to waste. Maybe If I'm cold towards her, she will stay away? I don't want to though." I said to myself, But I don't agree with it.

"AISH this is so frustrating, I'm going to bed" I limp to my bedroom and plopped on the bed. Quickly fall asleep right after.

-------------------------------------------

3 days past

Tzuyu's POV

It's currently 7 am, I just woke up. It's been 3 days since I saw Sana, she had an important event that she needs to attend along with Mina and Momo. She's been really busy. She didn't text me or anything. Maybe she's still really mad from last time. I miss her. A lot.

The guys stopped by everyday before and after work to bring me food.

I've been struggling to sit up lately because of the pain. But today I managed to sit up straight.

Now standing up and walk to the bathroom is my next obstacle. I reached over to grab my crutches to stand up. But failed. I failed lifting myself up because of the enormous pain from the wound on my back.