chapter 16

[The next day]

at CT Agency, Event hall

3rd POV

"Alright everyone get ready! Chairman will be here in a few, YAH YOU IDIOT HURRY UP AND COME ON IN" Mark yelled at the staff. Everyone is all gathering to the event hall for the new chairman for the Chou's Corp and the new CEO of CT. Mark is anticipating to be the new CEO of the CT because he's already the VP. The five girls arrives at the hall and was looking for their seats when Mark stopped in front of them.

"Hi my princess, are you excited that your future husband going to be the CEO?" Mark smirked

"in your dreams" Momo cursed under her breath

"yeah!.....we will see about that" Sana fake a smile and walked away rolling her eyes. The five girls all giggled and went to the front row seats leaving Mark standing there looking dumb. Dahyun, Jeongyeon, and Chaeyoung beside Tzuyu finally arrived at the event and took a seat right next to their girl. Sana look around trying to find Tzuyu cause her seat right next to her is empty for Tzuyu. Mark took in the front next to his business men.

"Jeongyeon where's Tzuyu?" Sana asked Jeongyeon

"I don't know, I haven't seen him" Jeongyeon lied, Sana nodded 'where are you Tzuyu-ya?'

"alright ladies and gentlemen please stand, the chairman and the young master has arrived." John spoke into the mic. Everyone is gossiping, "young master?" "Mr. Chou's son??" "Heol, we get to finally meet the young master? this is so interesting, I hope he's hot" the staff gossip.

"Everyone welcome Chariman and young master" John announced, everyone stood up anticipating who's the young master is. The door opens and it revealed Mr. Chou walk in along his side is.....Tzuyu. Everyone mouth dropped opened, "Why is Tzuyu with Mr. Chou?? It can't be"someone said. The five girls is really confused especially Sana. 'You're a Chou??'. Mark on the other hand hates it already, he is getting furious on why Tzuyu is with the chairman but kept cool to see what happened next.

The two of them walked on to the stage they have at the hall, Tzuyu took a seat on one of the two seats on the stage for the important men. Mr. Chou walked to the podium.

"Good morning everyone, thank you for joining me today for the big day. Today I'm going to announce the next Chairman along with the new CEO of CT" Mr. Chou announced, everyone clapped. While one person is staring at Tzuyu intensely, and it's not one other than Sana.

"let's not waste anymore time, but first let me introduce you to my son. Chou Tzuyu!" Mr. Chou point at Tzuyu.

Everyone gasped loudly and the room began to be nosy from the staff and business men gossiping about the sudden news. The five girls are taken aback along with Mark, the three men sighed and look down. 'he is a CHOU. not a Zhu. but why would he lie about being a Chou?' Sana thought to herself.

"settle down, now let me introduce you to the new Chairman and the future CEO of CT. I'm proudly to announce that the person who will take my position is no other than my son, Chou Tzuyu!" Mr. Chou smiled at Tzuyu while Tzuyu stood up with a straight face. Everyone clapped and congratulated Tzuyu but still gossiping to each others about the news. Tzuyu made eye contact with Sana and the both of them stare into each others eyes. 'I'm so sorry Sana.' Tzuyu said in his head.

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE! HOW CAN HE BE THE NEW CEO OF CT?? I'M THE VP HERE, I DESERVE THAT POSITION" Mark finally exploded and walked up to the stage, Everyone look at Mark throwing a tantrum.

"oh Mark, so you telling me my son doesn't deserve this position?" Mr. Chou asked Mark

"No sir, it's just he doesn't have any experience what makes him the new CEO of CT??" Mark half yelled, Mr. Chou laughed and Tzuyu just smirked at Mark.