chapter 6

3rd POV:

(MiSaMoHyo Apartment)

Currently it's 8pm

"everyone lets go binge drinking! it's been a while since all of us went!!" Jihyo suggested

"BET, I've been wanting to drink for the longest time " Nayeon said, Mina and Momo agreed.

"guys, I don't have high alcohol tolerance" Sana pouted,

"aww......Too bad. LET'S GO Jokbal is calling me!" Momo teased, everyone laughed while Sana sulking

"do we need our bodyguards?" Mina asked

"nah it's okay we're together" Jihyo replied and they all nodded and grabbed their things and head out to the nearest Jokbal restaurant. After 10 minutes of walking they arrived the famous Jokbal restaurant. It's not a fancy restaurant they always go to, it's own by the sweetest ajumma that helped them found the cheapest apartment around the area. 

"Ajumma~ I missed you~" Momo ran up to Ajumma and hugged her, the other four did also.

"Aigoooo you girls are still pretty as ever, the usual?" Ajumma smiled, we all nodded and smiled at her. We sat down at the table next to the big window. 10 minutes later Ajumma brought out 2 big plates of Jokbal and 4 bottles of Soju for us. We all thanked her and start digging in.

---------------------------------------------

(In the meantime at CT Agency)

Tzuyu sneaked into CT Agency looking for Mark, Tzuyu got the key from Jeongyeon, he went up to his office. But, unfortunately he wasn't there. Tzuyu decided to plant a secret camera in his office, and look into his computer to find evidence about his sister. His computer was locked but luckily Jeongyeon told him the password before hand. 

After looking for 20 minutes he found nothing, He start looking inside Mark's desk and found a USB. He quickly put the USB in and found bunch of files of naked pictures of different girls but one file that caught his eye was the file that called 'JChou', Tzuyu quickly opened the file and it shows bunch of explicit pictures of Jill while she was sleeping. Tzuyu's blood began to boil and quickly shut the computer. 

"I'm going kill you with my own hands" Tzuyu is furious, but after he compose himself and made a copy of the evidence and quickly send it to Jeongyeon to make a folder for his crime. After that he put everything back to normal and put the USB where it belong and leave the office. 

Tzuyu drove back home but decided to go on a walk to calm himself after what he saw. 'My poor sister, why are you so clueless? He never loved you! but don't worry, your brother will make sure to get your justice!' Tzuyu think to himself while walking lifelessly. 

Tzuyu snapped out of his thought when he saw a little girl was crossing the street when all of a sudden a car was flying down the road. The car is a few feet away from the girl before it her and no one was around to help her. Tzuyu quickly ran to the little girl, grabbed her and ran to the other side of the street. The little girl hug Tzuyu right away and started crying because she got really scared. 

"hey hey don't cry, it's okay now" Tzuyu patted the little girl back letting her hug him.

"where's your mom?" Tzuyu asked the little girl

"I don't know, I got lost. She told me to stay here wait for her" The little girl wiped away her tears. Tzuyu stared at the girl with a bit of tears in his eyes.

*FLASHBACK*

18 years ago

"Oppa where did you go?!" little Jill cried

"I went to the bathroom, I'm sorry I didn't tell you" little Tzuyu reassured Jill

"I thought you left me, don't do it again" Jill said with still tears in her eyes

"of course not! Oppa will always be here for you. I promise I won't do it again, hmm how about lets go get ice cream to cheer you up! promise me you won't cry anymore okay?" little Tzuyu smiled genuinely 

"Otay!! Jill always feel better with Ice cream" little Jill wiped her tears and jumped happily

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"hmm how about I'll buy you Ice cream to make you feel better while you wait for your mom, but you promise you're not going to cry anymore okay?" Tzuyu offers with a big smile.

"Otay!" The little girl smiled happily, Tzuyu smiled and took the girls to get some ice cream at the convenience store that's in front of them. After He bought her ice cream, they both sat at the bench in front of the store waiting for her mom.  

Meanwhile

Some people witness what happened that was eating in the restaurant especially one specific person who saw everything and was relieved that Tzuyu was okay. It was Sana. The scene happened right in front of the restaurant that the five girls was eating at. 

"Daebak he literally just ran in front of the car like nothing" Jihyo said in shock.

"I almost had a heart attack but I'm glad him and the little girl is okay" Mina said

"HE WAS SO COOL, did you guys see his smiled?! OMG~ " Nayeon screeched, Sana gave her a dirty look.

'I got to admit he does look really attractive when he smile. Why wasn't he scared when he almost died? He maybe annoying and harsh sometimes but I guess he does have some soft spots inside his heart behind that cold face' Sana said in her head while looking at the two sitting outside eating ice cream.