Chapter 8

3rd POV:

After they finished their ice cream, the two continue to walk around and enjoy each other company. They went to another gift shops that sells t-shirts and cute headbands that Sana loves. 

"WOAH TZUYU-YA LOOK AT THESE CUTE HEAD BANDS! I LOVE THEM" Sana Squealed excitely, she grab Tzuyu's hand and pull him into the shop. Tzuyu is used to Sana randomly grabbing his hands or arm, he kinda like it.

"this is so cute!" Sana let go of Tzuyu's hand and put on a Minnie mouse ears head band and showed Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu isn't it cute?" Sana asked cutely, Tzuyu stare at Sana with a straight face but deep inside he feel warm, 'she's so perfect' Tzuyu said in his head. Then Tzuyu nodded to answer Sana's question.

"You try this one on" Sana smile with holding mickey's ears, Tzuyu quickly shook his head.

"no no thank you" Tzuyu look away, Sana pouted

"Aish can you just have some fun? if you don't put this on I'm going to scream that you're a stalker who's following me" Sana threaten Tzuyu

"You-" Tzuyu eyes widened

"Try me" Sana smirked, Tzuyu lost and agreed for Sana to put the mickey mouse headband on his head.

"HAHAHA you look like a yoda with mouse ears" Sana bursted out laughing loudly, Tzuyu stared at her with a blank face. Tzuyu grabbed a devil's horns headband put it on Sana.

"HAHA you look like a evil squirrel" Tzuyu bursted out laughing, Sana stopped laughing and gave him a dirty look. Tzuyu is still laughing hard with a big smile that shows his dimple, Sana just stare at him with a smile. 'He's so handsome and charming when he laughs, it makes him even more attractive' Sana think to herself.

The two keep making fun of each other and laughing, everyone was watching them. They both are enjoying each other company. The girls are envy and jealous of Sana. They look like a perfect couple. Tzuyu is so darn handsome and Sana is flawless and beautiful, it's like heavenly made.

After they done buying the things that Sana wants, they decided to head out to eat some lunch. The other two are enjoying each other companies so they will all meet up all together later.

"What do you want to eat Sana?" Tzuyu asked

"Hmm I want a jjajangmyeon!" Sana smiled

"Okay let's go" Tzuyu gave Sana a small smile. To be honest, Tzuyu don't know why he's starting to smile around Sana and he hates how he hate this new feelings he been feeling lately. Sana on the other hand loves that Tzuyu is slowly start opening up and showing his soft side to her.

They both entered a jjajangmyeon restaurants, Sana and Tzuyu was standing side by side in line to be let in. When suddenly a group of guys behind start acting creepy and is staring at Sana's ass devilishly. Sana was wearing plain black rip jeans with a white string crop top, the jean is tight so it shows Sana's curves.

"Yo guys its Minatozaki Sana the famous model, she's so hot, her ass omfg" one of the guy whisper to the group while licking his lip. Sana heard them and start feeling uncomfy.

Tzuyu noticed them from the corner or his eyes and Sana being uncomfy so he moved behind Sana. The group of men stopped looking immediately and start playing on their phone instead. Sana turned around shocked on Tzuyu sudden movement but was touched that he was protective. 'aish Sana he's just doing his job' Sana said to herself.

After waiting in line for 10 minutes they finally got seated in the corner. The both of them order a bowl of Jjajangmyeon. A few minutes later the waitress brought out two bowls of Jjangmyeon and the two both dig in. The other members finally done and met up with Tzuyu and Sana. They all enjoyed the rest of the day together.

-------------------------------------------------

Later that day, 10pm at Jeongyeon's mansion

"TZUYU give me the remote! The amazing world of gumball is on!! HURRY!" Chaeyoung try to grab the remote from Tzuyu while the latter is holding the remote high to the sky but can't because Tzuyu is taller. Dahyun is sitting at the couch laughing at the two while Jeongyeon in the kitchen making spaghetti.

"Nope. The NBA is on" Tzuyu said while still holding the remote in the air. Chaeyoung gave up and sat down on the couch sulking. Tzuyu saw and felt bad so he decided to give the remote to Chaeyoung.

" hehe thank you brotha yoda" Chaeyoung cheered up right away, Tzuyu scoffed and walking to kitchen to help Jeongyeon.

"what's up Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon affiliative smile while cooking the spaghetti

"nothing, do you need help hyung? Tzuyu asked, Jeongyeon shook his head.

"nah it's okay I got it, want to grab some beers in the fridge for me and you?" Jeongyeon smiled, Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu decided to grab some beer from the fridge and opened one for him and Jeongyeon and set them on the counter.

"So how's it going Tzuyu? Do you like it here in Korea?" Jeongyeon asked while opening a bag of frozen fries.

"It's alright, better than in the Marines" Tzuyu took a sip of his beer, Jeongyeon chuckled. Jeongyeon put some french fries in the deep fryer and wait for them to be done. He went over to  sit next to Tzuyu at the island in his kitchen.

"How are you feeling after Jill incident?" Jeongyeon looking at Tzuyu unease

"i'm ok" Tzuyu simply replied without looking at Jeongyeon and still stare into space drinking his beer.

"Tzuyu I know you very well. You may fool others but you can't hide your feelings around me. You can be tough and everything, but we are brother I know when you're not okay. It's okay to tell me how you feel, truthfully. But of course, you don't have to. I'm always here to listen brother." Jeongyeon put his hand on Tzuyu's shoulder trying to comfort him. Tzuyu  look over at Jeongyeon.

"you know, the last phone call I had with Jill. I didn't get the chance to say 'I love you'. She left without hearing her last 'i love you' from her only brother. It just pains me." Tzuyu paused in disbelief

"I can't imagine how alone, painful, and scared she felt at that last moment. You know, I always tell her that I will always protect her but now she's gone. It's my fault I can't protect her. She was so precious Hyung. She was very important to me hyung. Why, why would he do that to her?" Tzuyu soft cry while Jeongyeon is already crying hard.

"It not your fault Tzuyu, you weren't there to save her. Don't blame yourself. We will definitely catch this guy and make him rot. You didn't lost all your love ones Tzuyu-ya, you have me, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun" Jeongyeon took Tzuyu into his embrace. Tzuyu hug back and starts to silently cry.

This is the first time Jeongyeon see Tzuyu cried. He always see the latter always put up a thick wall because he is not used to expressing his emotions. Jeongyeon know much he is going through because he lost his only family member that cared for him. And seeing Tzuyu cried in front of him shows how much pain he had held that in. After 5 minutes they both pulled away from the hug and Jeongyeon tried to change the subject.

"Anyways Tzuyu-ya, how's Sana?" Jeongyeon asked while wiping his tears away

"She's good. Still clumsy and annoying sometimes" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon chuckled

"However, I feel weird around her sometimes. My heart beats fast, I always look at her and sometimes my cheeks turns red. Am I having a heart attack?" Tzuyu asked, Jeongyeon stopped cto look at Tzuyu and laughed.

"No Tzuyu-ya you're not having a heart attack, I promise you're okay" Jeongyeon reassured Tzuyu, Tzuyu nodded. 'he's falling in love. I'm so happy for him, he's growing up.' Jeongyeon said in his head and smiled at Tzuyu.