chapter 5

[The Next day]

(MiSaMoHyo apartment)

Sana's POV:

"finally 2 weeks off!! yah let's go shopping, the amusement park and then the beach!" Momo smiled happily, Mina agrees.

"hmm sounds good, beside I need new clothes and some vacation" I said

"Okay, let's invite Nayeon. Wait Jihyo Unnie you're not going shopping?" Momo asked

"Nah, you girls go I have some paperwork to do for the next events, and Nayeon said she's busy today but she can join us for the other days" Jihyo replied and we all nodded. The three of us walked outside of our apartment to see our three bodyguards waiting for us at the car. All three of us got in our car.

"Good Morning" the three men greeted the ladies, closed the door and got in their car.

They all arrived at the mall 30 minutes later. The girls were looking at different stores while the three men is following them from the back, Chaeyoung follow Mina, Dahyun follow Momo and Tzuyu follow Sana. but Sana accidentally got separated from the two girls.

"yah where did these two goons went?" I start looking for the two girls, I start to notice whenever girls would walk by they would giggle to themselves or to their friends. I raised my brows and then I realize they are looking at the man who's following me silently. I turned around and I saw Tzuyu looking at me waiting to follow my next move.

"Yah stay close to me" I told Tzuyu, Tzuyu nodded and went closer. I can smell his man scent, My heart suddenly start beating faster, but I ignored it and kept walking. After browsing for five minutes, I decided to go to Dior to buy some clothes and dresses.

"hmm which one should I get?" Me debating if I should get this white long dress or a black tight dress.

"Tzuyu-ya which one should I get?" I asked him showing him the two dresses

"Which ever one you like the most Ms. Sana" Tzuyu replied sternly

"Yah I'm indecisive, if I know which one I like I wouldn't have asked for your opinion. Also stop calling me Miss. Call me Sana" I fired back at him

"get the white one miss " Tzuyu said with a straight face.

"okay but I like this one better" I showed him the black one

"then get the black one" Tzuyu replied

"but I also like this white one, Ugh! Idk which you preferably like?" I asked him

"I prefer for this convo to end Miss Sana" Tzuyu savagely replied

"yah!! you Yoda! and didn't I just told you don't call me miss? also do you ever smile or laugh? you're always so -_-" I teased

"no." Tzuyu hit me with a cold reply, I mouthed 'heol' with a baffling face. I decided to get both because Tzuyu is getting on my nerves and I like them both anyways. The salesperson came over to ring my items up.

"omo are you miss Minatozaki Sana the famous model?!" The Salesperson surprise to see me, I smiled warmly and nodded

"you're so pretty!!" She continued, I thanked her while waiting to pay

"is that your boyfriend over there" she pointed at Tzuyu, who's standing there flawlessly like a statue, I was about to deny when she continued

"he's so handsome and built, you're so lucky. If he was my boyfriend, I would've fall in love right away and never leave his side" she's heads over here for him. I gave the lady a dirty look 'as if' I said in my head. Tzuyu went over to the counter and took the shopping bags that I just bought, didn't mind the Sales lady is staring at him intensely. I grabbed Tzuyu's arm and dragged him out of the store. After browsing at some other stores and bought tons of clothes, and make Tzuyu carried all the bags. We decided to wait for Mina and Momo at the food court once they are done shopping. I found a table and sat on one side waiting for Tzuyu to sit on the opposite side but instead he just stands right next to me.

"you can sit, you know. I don't bite" I rolled my eyes. Tzuyu didn't say anything and sat in front of me. I stared at him for a good five minutes, 'hmm him being my boyfriend? not bad......omg Sana what are you thinking, he's a jerk' I quickly shake that thought out of my head.

"I'm getting a water" I pointed at the stand a few steps from us, Tzuyu nodded. I got up but clumsy me didn't see someone walking towards me and bumped into them. They were holding two cups of water and it spilt all over my white dress.

"HEY! watch where you going" The person angrily said, Tzuyu immediately got him and stand right in front of me.

"Sorry for the inconvenient Sir, Here's some money for those two water" Tzuyu handed him money and he quickly left, I was wiping my clothes but my dress are drenched. You can see through the dress because it's a white dress. All the guys in the food court looked at me in awed with those creepy eyes. I sat down and was about to cross my arms so I can cover my chest. But Tzuyu took off his blazer, gently put it around me and button up the blazer to cover the expose chest. My heart suddenly beats faster than usually and my face turned tint red from that action.

"there's a lot of creeps staring" Tzuyu said while sitting next to me, I gave him a glance. After 20 minutes of waiting for the two girls, they finally showed up. And we all decided to go home to try out some new clothes after shopping for 7 hours.
——————————————-

Tzuyu's POV

Earlier

'What's up with this girl? she is so clumsy and nosy' I think to myself

Later on the night after we dropped the girls off, the boys decided to order some food and chill at my apartment.

"ughhhh it was such a long day!! how can those girls shops for hours?! my hand hurts" Dahyun plopped on my couch, Chaeyeon and Jeongyeon followed and plopped beside him. I walked over to my fridge to grab some beers.

"But Hyung Mina is so elegant and beautiful, It's so hard to play my role sometimes" Chaeyoung smiled

"ooooo someone has a crush~" The two boys teased him. While I put the beers on the table, and I finally joined them on the couch.

"YAH you act like you didn't secretly stare at Momo all day" Chaeyoung snapped back while grabbing a beer and opening it.

"What bro? she's hot" Dahyun also grabbed a beer, I just chuckle at the two and grabbed one too.

"how's Nayeon hyung?" I took a sip of my beer

"she's nice but hard to please, I have to redo so many flowers today because she didn't like them. I'm like? I signed up to be a guard not to make flowers, but other than that it's good, what about you?" Jeongyeon asked while taking out the food and start eating it, Chaeyoung and Dahyun did too.

"She's really clumsy and nosy, she keep asking me questions it's kinda annoying. " I took a bite of my food. They all burst out laughing.

"What?" I confusingly

"Tzuyu-ya, Sana is the number one model in Korea who's every men and women are dying to get with and all you can say about her is she's annoying?" Jeongyeon asked and I nodded, He shook his head and continued eating.

"I just want to hurry up and get Mark so I can be done with this job" I took a bite of my food

'she is annoying but why do I feel a strange feeling when I'm with her, more like in my heart' I thought to myself but shook that thought off and continue eating. After that me and the boys just enjoy some beers with a movie on.
———————————————

(meanwhile at MiSaMoHyo Apartment)

Sana's POV

"are you girls hungry? I left some food in the fridge just in case" Jihyo said

"No it's okay we already eat thank you Unnie~" I smiled and Jihyo nodded.

"So how's Mr. Serious bodyguard" Jihyo curiously asked

"Same as ever, hate him" I simply said, Jihyo just smiled

"Yah Im so excited to go the amusement park in two days, I already know what Im going to wear" Mina cheered

"Mina is a whole child" Momo said

"That's because amusement park has my heart along with ketchup" Mina stuck her tongue out