chapter 34

3rd POV

The two was enjoying a moment with each other when they broke their eye contacts cause someone rung the door bell.

"Ill get it" Sana got up and answered the door while Tzuyu cleaned the dirty bandages.

Sana opened the door and it was a cute, tall man delivering a package for Tzuyu.

"oh hi!" Sana happily greeted the delivery man, Tzuyu stopped what he was doing and look over. He raised his eyebrows.

"why is she greeting him happily?" Tzuyu mumbled to himself. Staring at the two.

"Hi! a special delivery for Chou Tzuyu?" The delivery man said

"yup this is Tzuyu's resident" Sana smiled, The delivery man is in awed with Sana beauty.

He is staring at Sana without even blinking. Tzuyu saw that and his blood began to boil. He didn't like how that guy look at Sana one bit.

"oh..uhhh. J-J-Just sign here" The delivery man flustered and gave Sana the pen and paper to sign. Sana took the pen and signed the paper.

"you are so pretty" The man is now staring at Sana intensely. Tzuyu heard that and he is fuming,

"This motherfucker. He wants me to turn him into those packaging peanuts? How dare he!" Tzuyu is now staring down at that man with a terrifying look. If a look can kill, that man would be dead by now.

"haha thank you!" Sana thanked the man

"here you go!" Sana smiled and gave the pen back. The man took it and handed Sana the package.

Sana took it and thanked him. Sana was about to walk inside when the man stopped her. Tzuyu couldn't take it anymore and decided to quickly limp over to the door

"hi..uh...by chance can I get your number?" The man hesitated

"haha I have-" Sana got cut off by Tzuyu

"No! she's taken. Goodbye." Tzuyu gently more Sana aside and slammed the door. Sana look at Tzuyu confused.

-----------------------------------------------

"what...what just happened?" Sana asked Tzuyu confusingly

"What's what?" Tzuyu act innocently

"did.. did you just say I'm taken?" Sana asked again

"n-no" Tzuyu shrug his shoulder and tried to walk away. Sana stopped him from walking away.

"Tzuyu, seriously why did you do that?" Sana put her hands out preventing him from walking

"Because I need to close the door" Tzuyu lied and moved Sana's hands. Sana took a deep sigh.

"you know you're really cruel." Sana said looking down, Tzuyu stopped walking.

"what are you talking about?" Tzuyu turned around

"one minute you're cold, one minute you're hot. One minute you act like we are strangers and one minute you act like I'm yours." Sana exploded.

"I want to make you remember me but my priorities is I want to stay by your side. I want to be with YOU. Like you don't understand, how much pain I am going through because the love of my life doesn't even remember me or even TRY to remember me." Sana chocked on her tears

"If you don't want me anymore, or if you want to stop seeing me then just tell me! It's annoying and painful you keep playing with my emotion. Cause Tzuyu I promise you it's not fun." Sana sarcastically chuckled.