chapter 12

[Day 3 in Paris, at Prada and Gucci Events]

3rd POV:

There are tons of paparazzis taking pictures at the event, everyone is all dressed up. The beautiful three girls stand on stage along with the CEOs of Gucci and Prada.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen for attending this event. Our company is excited to announce our three beautiful models, Myoui Mina, Hirai Momo and Sana as the new model ambassador for Gucci and Prada. Cheer to our new ambassadors everyone" The two CEOs happily announced and claps for the three models.

"Thank you. It's an honor to be the new ambassador for Prada and Gucci, It's always been our dream. Thank you for making this happening." Sana gave a little speech and everyone cheered.

"Congratulations Ms. Minatozaki, Myoui, and Hirari, we will see you ladies later" The Prada Ceo shook the three models hand along Ceo of Gucci also. They all walked off the stage and went backstage to change out of their outfits.

-------------------------------------------------
backstage

"Ahh it feel so great to accomplished my dream" Mina cheered

"I KNOW IM SO HAPPY EEKKK" Momo, Mina, Nayeon and Jihyo all jump excitedly, Sana look at them happily because we all made it. But, my face dropped when the thought of marrying the man I hate the most. She want it to be the man she loves. She want to see Tzuyu right now. She miss him. The four men entered and congrats all of us, they all brought flowers for their girls. Tzuyu walk over to Sana who's looking down upset, so he did his flower that is in his hand behind his back.

"Why is our miss famous squirrel sad?" Tzuyu knew something is wrong, Sana looked up with tears in her eyes and saw the man she wanted to see. Tzuyu pull out the bouquet he was hiding and showed it to Sana.

"It's your happy day, don't be sad. Congratulations Sana" Tzuyu smile showing his dimple while holding a flower bouquet. Sana heart warms up and she quickly hugged Tzuyu which surprise Tzuyu a little bit but he hugged her back.

"Thank you Tzuyu-ya~" Sana hug Tzuyu tighter while silently crying.

"Wae? why are you crying? you don't like the flowers? I'm sorry, I'll get you another one" Tzuyu innocently said, Sana released her hug and chuckled

"pabo it's happy tears, I love the flowers" Sana took the flowers and stare at them, 'I'm so thankful for you' Sana said in her mind while staring at the flowers.

suddenly

*Ringggg*

Sana checked who was calling her and it was Mark, the man who she hopes would fall off the face of this earth. She wasn't going to answer it until he keep spamming her the 5th time.

"What do you want I'm busy?" Sana answered the phone cold-heartedly

"Woah there, calm down there pumpkin. I'm just calling to say there's some unexpected business so I can't join you there. I can't wait for you to come back" Mark said in excitement.

"okay." Sana quickly end the call, and look at Tzuyu who's waiting for Sana like a puppy. 'He's so cute' Sana smiled

"Tzuyu-ya there's a dinner party later and I need to bring a date. I don't have one so you're coming with me is that good?" I asked, and Tzuyu quickly nodded.

------------------------------------------------

Later that night

Sana is wearing a beautiful black and light blue ombre dress (Like the picture below)

While Tzuyu is wearing a nice black suit (Like the picture below)

While Mina, Momo, Nayeon, and Jihyo wore different dresses. And the other three brothers, wore three black and white tuxedos. The nine of them are ready for the big dinner party.