chapter 39

The next morning

3rd POV

Sana woke up first, she noticed someone's hands are around her waist. She turned over and saw Tzuyu sleeping peacefully like a baby. She smiled to herself. Their legs are intertwined, a blanket covered both of their body while Tzuyu hugging her as if he's afraid to lose her. 

She loves it when Tzuyu is needy with her. She loves when he's afraid that he would lose her. She blushed seeing that they are only covered by a blanket and remembered what happened last night. She always want to save it for someone special and she finally found that person.

"baby~ wake up, we need to get up, we need to eat and then catch a flight back" Sana said giving Tzuyu multiple pecks on his lips.

"mmm a few minutes babe~" Tzuyu snuggled into Sana's neck tickling her, Sana giggled. 

"aigooo~ guess someone is out of energy from last night, guess he doesn't have any more-" Sana got cut off by Tzuyu

"what? no! I still have plenty of energy to go again" Tzuyu widen his eyes and sat up, Sana laughed.

"good, now you're up get ready babe" Sana said still laughing, Sana got up, grabbed her gown on the floor. She tried to climb out of bed but she struggle to stand up because of her soreness.

"wait....so no yoda time?" Tzuyu cutely asked

"baby, I can barely walk from last night!" Sana said while still wobbling trying to stand still, Tzuyu laughed

"you got Yoda defeated!" Tzuyu bursted out laughing

"aish whatever" Sana walked into the bathroom to wash up, Tzuyu sighed and got up. He put on his boxers and head into the bathroom.

"I need to shower" Sana said

"let me shower with you" Tzuyu smirked, Sana hit Tzuyu chest

"yah! I'm still sore" Sana said

"it's okay, Ill be gentle" Tzuyu wrapped his arms around Sana waist, Sana laughed.

"no, I need to get ready. My parents are waiting for us downstairs" Sana giggled and removed his arms. Tzuyu sighed

"okay~" Tzuyu took his toothbrush, put paste on it and start brushing his teeth. While Sana took off her gown and showered. After Tzuyu rinsed his mouth he went out to grab his clothes so he can shower too. 

After 30 minutes, Sana is done showering and start to get dressed. Tzuyu hopped in the shower while Sana is doing her make up.

Sana is wearing a black crop top with black mom jeans and black heels.

(I am obsessed with this Sana)

Tzuyu is wearing a black shirt with black jacket and a pair of black jean, with some white converse, he want to match with Sana.