chapter 21

[Arrives in Japan]

3rd POV

The group finally arrives in Narita airport, they all went to go to claim their luggages. The group decided to spilt up for the first few days and the last day they will all meet together to head to hawaii.

"alright guys, we heading to Kyoto" Dahyun told everyone, Momo hometown is in Kyoto. 2yeon are tagging along with Dahmo.

"us too, we heading to Kobe with Jihyo noona" Chaeyoung announced

"Cool we'll be in Osaka, Call us if anything happens alright?" Tzuyu told the guys, They all nodded.

"Okay have fun! stay safe" Jeongyeon said, Everyone bid their good byes and went separate ways.

"you feeling better babe?" Sana asked still concern

"Yes my love, I feel much better that you're here" Tzuyu pull Sana into a hug, which Sana quickly hug back.

"come on, let's go. Let's surprise your parents" Tzuyu broke the hug and gave Sana a smile, Sana nodded. The two got inside their car and drove all the way to Osaka. It's a 6 hours drive and Tzuyu drove all the way there while Sana is sleeping. While driving Tzuyu looked over at sleeping Sana and smiled.

"you're so special Sana. I will always protect you no matter what. I won't lose another person I love." Tzuyu quietly said thinking Sana was asleep. But Sana heard him, 'my poor TzuTzu, I will never leave you don't worry' said in her head.

After driving another hour they finally made it to Osaka, Tzuyu parked in front of Sana's parent mansion.

"OMOOOO I'm so excited to go inside!" Sana cheered after getting out of the car.

"Go inside babe, I'll carry the luggages in" Tzuyu said, Sana nodded and told the guards to open up the gates. They gladly opened and let Sana in. Tzuyu opened the trunk and carry in their bags.

"Mom~ Dad~ Guess who's here?" Sana walked in which caused the two couple to be in shocked.

"EHHH?? SANA? OMG MY DAUGHTER" Mrs. Minatozaki went and gave Sana a big hug

"My daughter I missed you~" Mr. Minatozaki joined in the hug, Tzuyu walked in with their luggages in his hands admiring the family. They broke the hug after they saw Tzuyu.

"Omo who's this handsome fella?" Mrs. Minatozaki happily asked

"Mom, Dad this is Tzuyu. Tzuyu this is my mom and dad" Sana introduce Tzuyu to her parents

"It's a great pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki" Tzuyu bowed and gave them a warm smile

"Oh it's nice to meet you too son" Mrs. Minatozaki smiled

"Sana is this your boyfriend?" Mr. Minatozaki asked

"yes, he's my boyfriend" Sana replied shyly

"OMO! my Sana isn't single anymore!!" Mrs. Minatozaki cheered.

"Come in Come in, you can leave the bags there, we can call our maids to bring them up for you. Come sit on the couch" Mrs. Minatozaki bring the couple inside to sit in the living room. Sana is sitting next to Tzuyu across from the old couple.

"So Tzuyu, how old are you?" Mr. Minatozaki sternly asked

"24 sir" Tzuyu respectfully said

"hmm I see a year older than Sana, what do you do for living?" Mr. Minatozaki asked

"I'm a CEO at CT Agency sir" Tzuyu respectfully answered

"oh really?? That's Sana agency! I heard the news about CT new CEO. CT...is owned by Chou's corporation? right?" Mr Minatozaki asked, Tzuyu nodded