chapter 23

The next morning

3rd POV

"Good morning love~" Sana woke Tzuyu up. They slept in the same room again.

"mmm~ good morning babe" Tzuyu kissed Sana on the head and hug Sana. Sana giggled.

"Come on babe, get up my parents are waiting" Sana poked Tzuyu face.

"mm~~ can we stay in bed all day?" Tzuyu snugged his face in Sana's neck and start planting small kisses.

"mm~ we can't love, my dad is going to be mad" Sana said closing her eyes, she loves the sensations he's giving her but they need to get up. Sana pulled away and drag Tzuyu out of bed. The two went to the bathroom and brush their teeth together.

They changed and went downstairs. Aiko and Sana's parents are waiting downstairs for the two.

"good morning Mrs. Mr. Minatozaki" Tzuyu greeted, and gave Mrs. Minatozaki a small hug. Mrs. Minatozaki love hugs from Tzuyu. Sana went over and gave her mom and dad morning kisses.

"Oh good morning my son, do you want to eat breakfast?" Mrs. Minatozaki asked and reciprocate the hug.

"I'm good thank you mom" Tzuyu smiled

"good morning Sana-chan" Aiko smiled at Sana

"morning." Sana replied dryly, Aiko is hurt by Sana's action. Aiko and Sana has always been sweet to each other growing up but now she's different.

"So, today's test will determined the result." Mr. Minatozaki said seriously, two men and one doctor came inside and brought two trays. Three guns on each trays and leave it on the table.

"on this tray, there are three guns. One of them is loaded, and the others doesn't. You pick one of the guns, point straight at your head and pull the trigger. You only have to pick one gun. Pick wisely. But, if you think you can't then you can back out" Mr. Minatozaki said.

"APPA! what if Tzuyu pick the wrong one that can kill him? If anything happened to him-" Sana screamed

"What about me? Why you always worry about him?" Aiko cut Sana off

"because he's the other half of me" Sana said seriously

"Enough! go on you two pick!" Mr. Minatozaki yelled

"Aiko, you go first" Mr. Minatozaki said, Aiko is hesitant to walk towards the tray.

"S-sir, Are y-y-you sure about this?" Aiko said in hesitating

"pick one or back out, I'm not making you" Mr. Minatozaki sternly said, Aiko is shaking. Aiko nervously trying to pick one of the gun. After stalling for a few minutes he finally picked one up and point straight at his head. Aiko is shaking tremendously, he is really scared, there's even a little bit of tears in his eyes. Aiko is still holding the gun but doesn't pull the trigger. 

"Come one Aiko, pull the trigger." Mr. Minatozaki hurried Aiko. Aiko is still shaking, fearing for his life. He was about to pull the trigger but then he stopped and backed out.

"I can't do it. I'm sorry" Aiko surrender

"Hmm....I see. Step aside. Tzuyu your turn." Mr. Minatozaki said, Tzuyu nodded and walk to the tray. He examine the guns and pick one gun up, he then immediately point the gun straight at his head

"TZUYU WAIT-" Sana yelled for Tzuyu, everyone went silent.

*CLICK*

Tzuyu pulled the trigger, but nothing came out. The gun wasn't loaded. Sana, Mrs. and Mr. Minatozaki and Aiko is shocked on how fast Tzuyu didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. Sana let out a big sigh of relief. Everyone stayed silent for a few seconds.