chapter 36

3 days past

3rd POV

currently 8am

Sana has been staying at Tzuyu's place for the past two days since he got discard from the hospital. She's been taking care of him and enjoying each other's company. Tzuyu has gotten a lot better, he's able to walk without his crutches now.

Today's Tzuyu's birthday. The members and Sana want to throw a surprise birthday to celebrate his birthday.

Sana woke early in the morning today and went downstairs to cook a special breakfast for Tzuyu. Since today is Tzuyu's first birthday that he will be celebrating with other people. Sana want to make today is extra special for Tzuyu.

After 20 minutes, Sana made omelets and use the ketchup to draw a heart on the omelets. She also made bacon and seaweed soup on the side. She quickly set it on the table nicely. She's proud of the food she just made. Sana went upstairs to wake Tzuyu up.

"babe~ you need to get up now~" Sana tried to wake up Tzuyu who's still sleeping soundly

"mm~ five more minutes baby, it's still early" Tzuyu gently grabbed Sana, pulled her to lay down and cuddling her.

"haha baby~ we can't, you forgot what today is?" Sana asked rubbing Tzuyu's back

"hmm~ it's not our anniversary or your birthday, so I don't know love" Tzuyu said with his huskily raspy voice, which gave Sana goosebumps because he sounded so hot. Tzuyu starts kissing Sana's neck, planting small kisses.

In one quick motion, Sana is underneath Tzuyu while he's on top of her giving her opened mouth wet kisses on her neck.

"silly~ it's your birthday~ mmm~" Sana whimpered while biting her lips

"mmmm~" Sana moaned from the sensations Tzuyu's giving her, she loves it. Sana tilt her head a little bit to the side to give Tzuyu more access. While Tzuyu's hand is roaming around Sana's body.

"I missed you baby~" Tzuyu slowly make his way up leaving trails of kisses to Sana's face and claimed her lips. Sana kissed him back with the same pace and passion. Lust and Love. Tzuyu's tongue asked for an entrance which Sana gladly let him in.

Their tongues fought but soon Tzuyu dominated and he won, he explored every part of Sana's mouth. Sana felt his tongue and suck on it which earned a moaned from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu's hand slowly make it's way into Sana's shirt. He was caressing and gently massaging Sana's flat stomach and then breasts. While his other hand caressing Sana's thigh not breaking their kiss. Which made Sana turned on even more. Sana run her fingers through Tzuyu's hair.

"ahhhhh baby~" Sana moaned in between their kiss, she's gripping onto Tzuyu's hair when he gently bite her lip. She then remember they still have plans for today. Sana gently pushed Tzuyu and broke their intense kiss which earned a groaned from Tzuyu.

"wae~~" Tzuyu whined like a little kid, Sana laughed at his childish act

"you need to go and get ready because I have a lot of things for us to do today~" Sana said fixing herself. Tzuyu pouted and look down.

"woah I didn't know you have this side of you Tzuyu~" Sana laughed and pinched his cheek.

"it's because you are driving me crazy baby!" Tzuyu whined with his deep voice

"if you behave today maybe I'll give you a surprise" Sana cupped Tzuyu's face and gave him a peck on lips. Tzuyu smirked.

"really??" Tzuyu asked excitedly

"yeah, if you listen to me today" Sana wink, Tzuyu nodded and quickly climbed down the bed and head straight to the bathroom to wash up.

"aigoo~ this guy" Sana giggled and shook her head.