chapter 7

[The next day]

(Lotte World)

Sana's POV:

"LETS GOOOO" Mina yelled grabbing Momo and Nayeon while running towards the rides. Jeongyeon, Chaeng and Dahyun both ran after them.

"You sure you don't want to ride on the roller coaster?" Jihyo asked

"no thank you, Im going to shop around beside I'm afraid of heights" I shocked my head, Jihyo nodded and followed the other three. Now I'm left alone with Mr. Serious face. I decided to walk around the amusement park but it's boring by myself so I told Tzuyu to stop walking behind me and join me. Surprisingly he agreed, 'tsk that's right you listen to me Yoda' I smirked to myself. We both walking to gifts shop side by side, people keep staring at me and Tzuyu but more at Tzuyu. While I was looking at the cute hats sections,

"He's so cute, omo look at his broad shoulders. He's so fucking hot, I wonder if he's single" one of the girl said to her friends while staring at Tzuyu like they want to eat Tzuyu alive. They decided to walk up to Tzuyu who was standing behind me and asked for his number. My inside starts burning up all of a sudden when I saw that. I gave them a sneering look and pulled Tzuyu to the Jewelry section without thinking.

"Why did you pull me away from those girls?" Tzuyu innocently asked with a confuse look. I was stunned on what he just said and I was shocked myself on what I just did.

"Because!.....you- you need to focus on your job" I lied, Tzuyu nodded. I turned around and start looking at the jewelries to hid my red face. 'why the fuck did I do that?!' I said to myself. I saw these cute necklaces, one shape like squirrel and one is a flower.

"omg~ these are so freaking cute!! Tzuyu-ya look!!!" I picked the two necklaces up and showed Tzuyu, Tzuyu looked at the necklaces and nodded.

"hmmm which one should I get~" I said out loud while staring at the necklaces. I was too busy looking at the necklaces I didn't realize someone was staring at me, It was Tzuyu. From a far they look like a happy couple, Tzuyu standing behind Sana smiling and Sana being cute towards Tzuyu.

"but it's quite expensive" I pouted, I always try to save my money regardless I make a lot of money modeling and my father is one of the richest man in Japan. I decided put it back, grabbed Tzuyu's arm automatically and walk out of the store still disappointed that I can't buy the necklaces.

---------------------------------------------------

We decided to get some Ice cream because it's so hot out. We got two ice cream cones and walk towards the bench to sit and enjoy our ice cream.

"Tzuyu" I looked at him, he hummed while eating his ice cream

"what's your favorite color?" I asked him

"blue" he just replied plainly, 'I'll make sure to find out who you are' I thought to myself.

"do you have any siblings?" I asked out of curiosity, Tzuyu face dropped and turned sad. I can tell he is upset a little. Tzuyu stayed quit for a good minute. 'I guess it's a sensitive topic, aish Sana' I said to myself

"I'm sorry for asking, you don't-"

"I did, a little sister" Tzuyu said cutting me off, 'did?' I gave him a confused face. He look at me and continue

"Her name was Jillian but we called her Jill. She was the sweetest, smartest, caring girl." Tzuyu explained with a small smile. I'm amazed by his smile, his first ever smile towards me. His jawline. His eye smile. He look so cute. Me and Tzuyu locked eyes for few seconds. I can feel my heart is beating really fast and my cheeks are slowly burning up. But before I can look away, Tzuyu spoke again.

"But she passed away." Tzuyu broke the eye contact and his face went from smiling back to the stone cold face.

My eyes still haven't left his face 'I guess he really love his little sister. But what happened to Jill? what caused him to be cold and heartless? I want to know more about him. Who are you Tzuyu?' I thought to myself while still staring at him. Tzuyu suddenly got up and was about to walk away, I thought he was mad at me.

"Yah are you mad at me? I'm sorry for asking" I grabbed his arm looking concern

"Stay here for a minute, and finish your ice cream before it melt." Tzuyu gentle pulled my hand away and continue to walk. I don't know why but I'm really scared he will be mad at me. But why am I afraid of him being mad at me? I just sat down and wait patiently for Tzuyu to come back.

After 5 minutes, I saw Tzuyu walking towards me with some cold water bottles. He sat next to me and gave me a water bottle. I thanked him while taking sips of it.

"Tzuyu-ya, do-do you have a girlfriend?" I asked, having high expectation that he doesn't. 'aish why am I hoping he doesn't' I thought to myself.

"No." Tzuyu replied with a stern face, I was really happy inside knowing he doesn't have a girlfriend. But worried, 'He's probably mad at me from previous question.' I looked down. Tzuyu reached something in his blazer pocket and pulled out a paper bag and he handed it to me.

"what is it Tzuyu?" I asked looking at the paper bag

"open it" Tzuyu replied, I took the paper bag from him and opened it. It was a necklace. It was the squirrel necklace I was looking at earlier!

"omg Tzuyu! It's the necklace from earlier! Thank you" I excitedly hugged him, but pulled away quickly because of my sudden action.

"When did you buy it? and why?" I looked at him

"because you wouldn't complain about wanting it later on and you look like a squirrel" Tzuyu savagely replied, I gave him a dirty look and put on the necklace. 'I love it. He isn't that bad after all. He notice small things. Why are you cold one minute and sweet the next Tzuyu-ya? Who are you?' I said in my head while smiling.

---------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV:

Earlier

I don't know why Sana just dragged me away from the group of girls, I mean I wouldn't give them attention but It's strange she just abruptly just pulled me away. weird as usual.

"omg~ these are so freaking cute!! Tzuyu-ya look!" Sana showed me the two necklaces she is holding. 'She is really cute when she gets amazed with new things." I smiled while staring at her without realizing it. 'why am I feeling like this? this feeling is too new for me. What's wrong with me' I quickly stopped staring and went back to a stern face.

"It's quite expensive" Sana pouted, I look at her putting the necklace back, gentle grabbed my arm walk out of the store. We went to grab some ice cream and sat down to enjoy it.

"Tzuyu-ya, do- do you have a girlfriend" Sana asked

"no." I've never dated anyone before, I have a lot of girls in the past who tried to get with me but I refused because I never was interested in them. I looked over at Sana and see her she was looking down probably feeling bad for asking me tons of questions. I got up suddenly and was about to walk when Sana grabbed my arm

"yah are you mad at me? I'm sorry for asking" Sana looked concern holding arm, I gently pulled it away

"Stay here for a minute, and finish your ice cream before it melt" I said before leaving, I decided to go grab both of us some water. I walked to a stand that was selling water bottles and bought two, on the way back I pass by the gift shop we were at.

'Maybe I should get it for her so she wouldn't be pouting all day' I decided to go in and buy the necklace that Sana wanted, I got the squirrel one because she remind me of a squirrel. I bought it and stuff it in my blazer pocket and walked back to Sana.