chapter 11

[Day 2 in Paris]

3rd POV:

"Alright everyone today is our only free day before the big event. Go where you want, do whatever you please but meet us back here by 8pm at the hotel so we can have dinner on the Eiffel tower. Make sure to dress up. so enjoy it!" Jihyo excitedly exclaimed. Everyone nodded and disbursed.

Jihyo went to have a few meetings with the new management team for Prada and Gucci. Michaeng decided to go shopping, Dahmo and 2yeon are going sightseeing, and Satzu are going to museums and shopping. They all have individuals cars that the company provides.

"Let's go to Louvre museum, I've been dying to see it" Sana said with eagerness, Tzuyu nodded and the both of them got in the car. Sana sat in the passenger seat instead of the backseat and Tzuyu is driving. After 20 minutes, they both arrived at the Louvre museum. Tzuyu went over to the passenger side to open the door for Sana.

When people look at them, they assume they are a couple because what they were wearing. Sana is wearing a white crop top with black mom jeans with a Burberry Flannel and a white Prada purse and white converse. Tzuyu is also wearing black jeans, white t-shirt with a Burberry flannel and white vans. They are matching without realizing it.

The two entered the museum and mesmerized how pretty it is inside. They roam around and look at the famous paintings. Sana took out her camera and took pictures of different paintings she likes while Tzuyu is admiring Sana.

"Tzuyu-ya take some pictures of me in front of these painting" Sana gave Tzuyu the camera which quickly he took. He look at the little sense of the camera to capture the pictures but then he was in astonished by Sana's beauty. 'I'm going to miss her when this is over' Tzuyu thought to himself for a few seconds and then decided to take the pictures.

"Yah why you took so long to take the pictures? do I look bad? lemme see~" Sana said while clinging on to Tzuyu's arm to show her the pictures.

"It looks good" Tzuyu smiled, Sana nodded and smiled too. They locked eyes with each other and stare. 'His presence makes me feel so safe and warm. I felt this before when I got saved. I wish we can stay like this forever' Sana thought to herself.

After touring for an hour, Sana and Tzuyu decided to leave. But before they leave Sana told Tzuyu to wait at a bench near the entrance because she needs to use the bathroom. After 5 minutes, she came back and saw a girl trying to get Tzuyu's attention.

"Hi~ you're so handsome, can I have your number?" a girl flirting with Tzuyu, Tzuyu just stare at the girl with a blank face. Sana hates it, she gave the girl a death stare like she want to kill her.

"pardon Mademoiselle, we have to go" Sana gave the lady a glare and link her arm onto Tzuyu's arm and walked out of the place.

"AISH Tzuyu why does every girl sees you always want to talk to you. yah you better not talk to them!! You got it?" Sana yelled while letting go of Tzuyu's arm and stormed off, Tzuyu nodded because of how upset Sana is.

"I didn't do anything though" Tzuyu said quietly and quickly follow Sana.

---------------------------------------------------

"ugh I need to shop to get my annoyance out" Sana said to herself, Sana is annoyed because there's a lot of girls trying to get Tzuyu's attention and she didn't like that at all. Sana turned around to tell Tzuyu the plan. But without realizing he was behind her she bump into Tzuyu harshly which cause her to lose her balance, but Tzuyu quickly caught her. Tzuyu is hugging Sana and they were looking at each other eyes again but quickly Sana pushed Tzuyu away aggressively and said

"We going shopping!" and stormed off to the car and got in aggressively. Tzuyu left speechless and confused.

"why is she mad at me? I didn't do anything" Tzuyu sigh and shook his head and got into the car and drove to the shopping center. While they are on their way to the shopping center, Tzuyu notice she's still sulking. Having her arms crossed, her pouting and didn't say anything which is very unusual of Sana.

"I didn't talk to her. I never talked to any girls who came up to me" Tzuyu said while still facing the road, Sana look over at Tzuyu with a shocking face.

"I-I-I don't care if you talk to them....It's not like your my boyfriend" Sana stuttered

"I'm just saying" Tzuyu look over and gave Sana a smile which made her blushed.

The two went shopping for a few hours and have some lunch before they both return to the hotel to get ready for dinner with the others.

-------------------------------------------------------------

8pm at the Eiffel tower

Sana's POV:

Tzuyu and I both arrived at the restaurants. Tzuyu is wearing a dark blue suits with black dress shoes. He opened the door for me and I got out of the car, I'm wearing a beautiful white dress which make me even more stunning and it compliments my curves.

"ready?" Tzuyu smiled, I smiled and nodded. Tzuyu waited for me to walk in front of him. We both entered the elevator that take us to the top floor to meet others. The other people in the restaurant are in awed when they saw how stunning I am and how fine Tzuyu is. The both of us exited the elevator and enter the place that we were quickly was greeted by the other members.

"woahhh Sana-ya you look smoking hot" Momo cooed, I chuckled and hugged the four girls. The five girls all sat down at their table while the guys saw a few tables away from them.

"sooo girls, are you guys excited for tomorrow?!" Jihyo asked, we all nodded but then I remember I have to marry Mark soon. My mood changed drastically, and the other members notice.

"Sana what's wrong?" Nayeon asked

"I just remember I have to marry Mark soon" I started to tear up from the thought of that. Lately, I've been enjoying Tzuyu's company forgetting that I'm supposed to Marry Mark soon.

"I know love, I'm sorry to say this but I have some bad news" Jihyo said while looking down

"We are not staying in Paris for a week anymore, the event is being cut short. So we have the main event tomorrow morning, evening we have a fancy dinner with the businessmen and CEOs, then we have to fly back to Korea the following day" Jihyo explained. Everyone was shocked and especially I was shocked. Why? why so so soon? I don't want to go back because that mean I have to marry Mark sooner than I thought.

"Why so sudden? That means....." Momo look at me and I held my head down low.

"I know, I'm sorry guys. I tried to expend our trip and buy times for us away from Mark but can't." Jihyo looked down disappointed

"It's okay, I'll be okay" I gave Jihyo a hug and reassured her and others I'm okay even though I'm not. I look over at Tzuyu who's enjoying dinner with the guys, 'if it was you, I would be the luckiest girl' I said in my head with tears building up. The others look at me and saw who I'm staring. They all look back and lower their head and sighs. They feel bad because they all know Sana is falling in love with Tzuyu.

"oh for tomorrow main event, you need to bring a date for the dinner event" Jihyo added. They all nodded, the waitress came over and brought their dinner out. 'Tzuyu I think I'm falling in love with you' I said in my head while staring at Tzuyu.

—————————————————————
omg thank you so much for supporting my story so far!! I did not expect this and I appreciate all the votes! I will continue to do my best, don't forget to vote and I hope you guys keep enjoying my story :)))