chapter 18

Later that day

At Garden Italian restaurant

Sana's POV:

Me and Tzuyu decided to go together to the Italian restaurant because the other members want to take their girl. We both arrived early than the others so Tzuyu offered to go take a walk around the garden that they have at the restaurant.

"Woah~ look at these beautiful flowers" I said amazed by the flowers. Tzuyu smiled.

We are walking around, enjoying the nice breeze, the beautiful sunset and each other company. Tzuyu grabbed my hand and gentle linked it with his arm. I looked at him and he gave me dimple smile. I can get used to him smiling.

We decided to sit down and watch the sunset. I'm leaning over and rest my head on his broad shoulder still linking my arm around his arm.

"Sana-ya" Tzuyu softly called me

"hm?" I hummed

"I want to...." Tzuyu hesitated, I look up at him.

"What is it Tzuyu?" I curiously asked, He slowly grabbed my hands and look at me.

"Sana-ya, Im not really good with words so I'm going to say how I feel. I want to tell you that I can't live without you. No matter how hard I tried to stop thinking about you, I think about you even more. It took me a while to figure myself out but I finally understood. I'm in love with you Sana." Tzuyu suddenly confessed. I can't utter a word. I'm speechless. I've waited for this moment for the longest time. I began to tear up and I can see Tzuyu began to get nervous.

"What's wrong Sana? I probably said something wrong huh? I'm sorry don't cry" Tzuyu worries

"No Tzuyu-ya~ you didn't say anything wrong. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that? Im inlove with you Tzuyu" I finally confessed, Tzuyu smile widely and pulled me into a hug. I quickly hug him back.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, and I'm sorry to take this long to figure it out" Tzuyu said still hugging me.

"It's okayyyy, I know it's hard for you. I'm really happy that you are telling me how you feel" I said tearing up with happy tears. Tzuyu break the hug and picked the flowers from the garden.

"Will you be my girlfriend Sana?" Tzuyu asked seriously while holding the flower he picked, I smiled.

"yes" I quickly answered. Tzuyu smiled widely showing his dimple.

He slowly leans in and captured my lips. I was really shock at first but I quickly closed my eyes and kissed him back. My inside are exploding like fire works. His kiss is so addicting. God I love this man. The kiss was slow and steadily, it was about to get steamy when all of a sudden

"Get a room you two!" A similar voice spoke to us. We quickly broke the kiss and looked over. It was the other members. Aish why do they have to come at the wrong time. Tzuyu chuckled while I gave them a dirty look.

"come on let's go inside and eat" Tzuyu told everyone. Everyone nodded. Tzuyu look over to me and smile.

"Let's go" He held out his hands and I gladly took it. We both head inside with a big smile painted on our face. I feel safe with this man. Now I know, I can't live without this man beside me.

--------------------------------------------

inside the restaurant

Tzuyu's POV

We got a table in a private room, Michaeng, Dahmo, 2yeon, Jihyo sat next to Dahmo and I sat next to Sana of course.

"WOAH it's been a hot minute since I had Italian food" Chaeyoung is amazed