chapter 17

The next day

at CT Agency

3rd POV

It's currently 7 am, Tzuyu pulls up in the front of the agency. A staff opened the door revealing Tzuyu in his blue strip suits with black red bottom shoes. He walks in the company, follow by other staffs, greeted by all of the staffs.

"OMO he is so freaking hot!" the girls said as Tzuyu walk pass them and head towards to the elevators.

"tell the models and Mark to come inside my office, I want a meeting with them." Tzuyu coldly tell his secretary, Somi

"yes, sir" Somi replied. The two of them got inside the elevator and head to Tzuyu's office.

20 minutes later

*knock knock*

"sir, the models and Mark is here" Somi said, Tzuyu is busy looking at paperworks.

"bring them in" Tzuyu said without looking at Somi, Somi let them in and bowed before exiting the room.

"s-sir, you called?" Mark nervously said but inside he want to punch Tzuyu

"sit down." Tzuyu stood up from his desk.

Mark followed his order along with the models and Jihyo. Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Jeongyeon also entered. They all took a seat but their guards. None of them have ever saw the CEO room. The room is prohibited from everyone beside the CEO. The room is very spacious, the walls are black. It has a set of couches in the center of the room, a mini bar near the door, a big work desk, and a huge window on the left side that show the city of Seoul.

"drinks?" Tzuyu asked everyone. The girls shook their heads while Mark said whiskey. Tzuyu nodded and went to the bar to pour two glass of whiskey and walk back to the couch. The girls are remarkably nervous. Tzuyu handed Mark the whiskey and took a seat.

"Sir, I wanted to congratulate you. I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I didn't know you are a Chou. For that I will send you a present as my apologies" Mark apologized nervously

"I don't think that necessary Mark" Tzuyu took a sip of his drink without looking at him but inside he is furious wanting to rip Mark up. But he want Mark to suffer slowly. The girls is looking at Tzuyu but stayed silent until Tzuyu said something to them.

"I want a report. I want to know how things has been handled lately at this agency." Tzuyu continued.

"yes, sir. Everything is going great, The stocks are doing well, marketing is marvelous. Our three famous models here are the new ambassador. We have few important events about to come up in Europe and America" Jihyo reports to Tzuyu

"hm I see, nothing out of the unordinary I should know?" Tzuyu sternly asked

"I don't understand sir" Jihyo replied confused

"Like committing a crime?" Tzuyu look at Mark with an intimidating look. Everyone in the room is stunned and Mark began to be anxious.

"N-N-No sir, of course not" Mark got taken aback 'no way. Does he know about Jill? No way, he was in the Marines' Mark thought to himself. Tzuyu looking at Mark who's all flustered 'I got you now' Tzuyu thought to himself.

"oh ok.....How about a forced marriage?" Tzuyu smirked. Mark is stagger.

"that's- that's" Mark can't utter another word

"Mark-ssi?" Tzuyu asked again

"Nonsense! You don't have proof that I forced a marriage on Sana." Mark angrily said