chapter 38

(WARNING: SMUT AHEAD)

3 months later

Tzuyu's POV

I decided to take Sana to Japan to visit her parents and I need to ask their permission if I can marry their daughter. I am extremely nervous. We both just landed and arrived in Tokyo, I'm driving us down to Osaka.

"baby remember the last time we are here?" Sana asked, I chuckled while driving.

"yeah when your parents put me up some intense test and I have to compete against your childhood lover?" I scoffed, Sana laughed.

"hahah that was intense but a bit funny?" Sana laughed

"funny?? he made me point a gun at myself and pull the trigger" I half yelled, Sana laughed even harder. Seeing Sana laugh makes me really happy inside, I smiled but then I played sulking. Sana saw me sulking.

"oh wae~ why are you pouting baby~ I was kidding! I know how hard you went through to be with me" Sana pinched my cheek. I laughed because I couldn't stay mad at her.

"you're lucky I love you" I laughed, it took us another 3 hours before we arrived at Minatozaki's residence. I dropped through the gates into the front door of the mansion. Sana got out and clung onto my arms.

"babe go in first I got the luggages" I told Sana

"ehh we have maids babe, just leave it to them they will bring it up. Come on my parents are waiting" Sana dragged me inside.

"Sana!! MY TZUYU!!" Sana's parents came and greeted us happily. Mrs. Minatozaki came running to give me a hug.

"eomma! why you give Tzuyu a hug before me" Sana sulking, everyone laughed at Sana.

"Because I love him more" Mrs. Minatozaki teased, Sana pouted.

"Come in, let's have some dinner" Mr. Minatozaki said, We all nodded and head to the kitchen.

"woahhh look at all these food. It looks amazing mom!" I said excited

"haha really?! I'm glad, come on dig in my son" Mrs. Minatozaki said, we all took a seat at the diner table and we began to eat.

"thank you for the food" Me and Sana said in sync. I began to dig in the food. I was amazed by Mrs. Minatozaki cooking.

"daebak this is sooo good eomma!" I complimented. Mrs. Minatozaki smiled

"I'm glad, eat a lot son" Mrs. Minatozaki put more foods on my bowl.

After dinner, Mrs. Minatozaki and Sana are in the kitchen doing the dishes and cutting up fruits while I'm in the living room with Mr. Minatozaki watching football.

"Tzuyu" Mr. Minatozaki called me

"yes, sir?" I replied

"call me dad, but I heard what happened. You forgot Sana?" Mr. Minatozaki asked, I stayed silence for a bit.

"yes....I am not proud of that. I'm truly sorry to hurt Sana, it wasn't my intention. I didn't know how I forgot but i'm truly sorry dad." I apologized to Mr. Minatozaki, Mr. Minatozaki stayed silence and I knew I was doomed. But then he laughed

"hahaha it's okay my son, you saved my daughter. That caused you to be in a situation like that, but I wanted to personally thank you for saving my daughter and always protecting her." Mr. Minatozaki laughed and patted my back.

"of course sir, she's the only person I love and got in this world." I smiled. Mr. Minatozaki nodded.

"Dad....umm" I hesitated