chapter 32

3rd POV

a week has past, currently 6 am

Tzuyu has been recovering really well the past week, he is able to get out of his bed and move around a bit with the help of Sana. However, he still needs to use crutches.

Tzuyu has not been getting flashbacks about them lately, he's worried if he will ever remember about them.

Sana is sleep-sitting while holding onto Tzuyu's hand, Tzuyu woke up first. He noticed something touching his hand. He turned over and noticed it was Sana.

He stare at Sana who's sleeping soundly. He brushed that one strand of hair that's blocking her face. He is so mesmerized by her beauty.

'she's beautiful' Tzuyu thought to himself

"Sana....looks like you're very important in my life. You deserve happiness." Tzuyu whispered while staring at Sana's face.

Tzuyu looked down and noticed a ring on her left ring finger, it looks like a promise ring. Tzuyu stare at the ring for a bit. 'did I gave her that?' Tzuyu talked to himself.

Tzuyu slowly break loose of Sana's grip. He wants to move her to his bed.

He struggled a bit to move but managed to get down, he carefully carried Sana onto the hospital bed. He took the blanket that he was using and covered Sana. Sana squirm around and got comfortable on the bed.

"haha you must be really tired to not wake up from that movement" Tzuyu chuckled at sleeping Sana. Tzuyu need to go to the bathroom but struggle to walk.

He look around and noticed two crutches leaning on the wall, he crawled over and grab those. He limp over to the bathroom, luckily he made it.

Tzuyu look at himself in the mirror, all the cut and bruises that are shown on his face. He lifted up his shirt and noticed few cuts on his chest and saw the big wound where he got shot.

"Seems like I just got out of  war" Tzuyu scoffed, He decided to wash his face.

After Tzuyu finished washing his face, He looked at his left hand and noticed a ring on his ring finger. The one he has looks exactly like Sana's ring earlier he saw. Tzuyu took off the ring and look at the inside, 'Tzuyu & Sana' is written inside the ring.

"what promise did I made?" Tzuyu put the ring back on his ring finger.

he use his crutches to walk out of the bathroom. That's when he noticed, the members walked in. They are all shocked that Tzuyu is walking by himself.

"Tzuyu-" Jeongyeon got cut off by Tzuyu

"shhh Sana's sleeping" Tzuyu hushed the member and point at the bed where Sana is sleeping. The member nodded, they helped Tzuyu walked over to the couch that they have in his hospital room.

"how you feeling Tzuyu" Jeongyeon whispered, The two are whispering to each other.

"good, just minor headaches here and there. But hyung I've been getting flashbacks" Tzuyu explained to Jeongyeon

"about what?" Jeongyeon asked

"Don't tell Sana this, but I keep recalling me and Sana memories. How in love we are." Tzuyu explained

"ohhh when do you recall these memories?" Jeongyeon whisper

"whenever I get these bad headaches" Tzuyu replied, Jeongyeon hummed.

"hyung I assume the girls you guys come with are your girlfriends?" Tzuyu asked, Jeongyeon smiled and nodded.

"Yes, they are our girlfriends. Man I hope you have your memories back soon, would save us a lot of time brother" Jeongyeon patted Tzuyu's shoulder.