chapter 14

[Two days later, at CT Agency in Korea]

7 pm

3rd POV:

"Yah yah, give me back my sandwich!" Momo yelled at Nayeon

"No! you already ate all the fries!" Nayeon fireback, The two are fighting again as usual. The three models, Nayeon and Jihyo are in the conference room trying to plan for the next upcoming runway. Their bodyguard are also in the room but the guys are busy playing on their phones. Until someone ran into the room.

"YAH everyone come out to the front lobby. Someone from the higher up is here." The worker announces and quickly ran to the lobby. The girls and the guys both quickly got up and ran to the lobby to see who it is.

Everyone was waiting in the front in a nice form waiting on each sides. The five girls stood next to Mark in the middle and their bodyguards stood behind them. The girls smirk saw how Mark being flustered and nervous from this unexpected visit from the higher ups.

5 minutes later, a big black Cadillac SUV parked in from of the building. A strange old man with a scary stern face stepped out of the car followed by his secretary and few of his bodyguards. The doorman quickly bowed the old man and opened the doors for him.

"Good Evening Chairman" Mark yelled bowing his head quickly. Along with every employees in the building did also.

"Mr. Chou the chairman?! why is he suddenly here?" Momo whispered to the girls, everyone was stunned to see their Chairman who never shows up to this Agency before personally. The four men was shocked especially Tzuyu. 'Dad?' Tzuyu is confused. Mr. Chou came face to face with Mark and the girls.

"It's an honor to meet you sir" Mark bowed 90 degrees and hold his hand out waiting for Mr. Chou to take it. But Mr. Chou didn't shake his hands instead he gave Mark a disgusted face. Mark retrieved his hand and wait until the Chairman say something. After a minute of silence the Chairman finally spoke.

"Where is Tzuyu?" Mr. Chou simply said. Everyone was confused, especially the girls and Mark

"p-pardon?" Mark confusedly asked

"where is Tzuyu?" The chairman spoke again but this time with annoyance.

"right there sir" Mark pointed at Tzuyu. They all look back at Tzuyu who was standing in the back and cleared way for the chairman to walk towards him.

"Tzuyu..." The chairman sternly called his name, Mark smirked because he thought Tzuyu is done for.

"yes, sir." Tzuyu replied

"Bow your head when you greet the Chairman, you idiot" Mark yelled at Tzuyu

"Shut your mouth! How dare you disrespect him like that! If you yell at him or disrespect him one more time, watch what will happen to you!!" The chairman exploded on Mark which caught him off guard. Mark lowered his head and stayed silence.

"Come with me" Mr. Chou smiled, Tzuyu nodded. Everyone was really confused, why did their Chairman came all the way to Korea to personally talk to Tzuyu? The girls, especially Sana, is really confused.

--------------------------------------------------

In the CEOs office

Tzuyu and his father is the only one in the office right now. The two of them sat on the couch on the opposite of the chair.

"Why didn't you come by the manor once you got discharged" Mr. Chou asked seriously

"Because I need to find justice for Jill, sir" Tzuyu replied coldly, Mr. Chou sighed.