chapter 31

Sana POV

"Tzuyu, you don't remember Sana?" Jihyo asked, Tzuyu stare right into my eyes. 

"no, I don't remember. Who are you guys?" Tzuyu asked confusingly, My heart felt like it has been stabbed millions of times over and over again.

"You don't remember any of us girls?" Nayeon asked in shocked, Tzuyu shook his head. 

"Who are you guys?" Tzuyu plainly asked, I can't hold in my tears anymore and began to shed tears. 

"we are Mina, Momo, Nayeon, Jihyo and Sana. The famous models? you don't remember?" Nayeon asked, Tzuyu shook his head.

"Daebak. I can't fucking believe it" Nayeon cursed 

"Tzuyu-ya, I'm Minatozaki Sana. I'm your girlfriend. Remember?" I explained to him having hope that he would remember me. He look at me again and shook his head.

"girlfriend? I don't have a girlfriend. I'm sorry." Tzuyu said, I feel like my heart has been ripped into pieces by what he said. I couldn't take the pain anymore and cried. Tzuyu noticed I'm crying.

"Hey why are you-" Tzuyu got cut off by a wave of pain in his head.

"UGHHH" Tzuyu grabbed his head, I began to panic. 

"Tzuyu, Tzuyu, what's wrong??" I asked him concerning 

"my head AHHH!! It hurts!" Tzuyu grabbed harder onto his head. I panicked.

"okay I'll call a doctor, hold on babe, Chaeyoung get the doctor!!" I yelled, holding onto Tzuyu's both hands trying to comfort him.

The doctor and nurse rushed in and exam Tzuyu, they gave Tzuyu pain killers to help him sooth the pain. Tzuyu is now laying down sleeping.

"what's wrong with him sir?" I worriedly asked

"It's just waves of pain he will be getting because he just woke up from a coma, nothing severe. If his pain is worse you can give him these pain killers to help him sooth the pain." The doctor explained showing a the prescription paper.

"Sir, his memories...He doesn't remember some of us, when will he have those memories back?" I asked with hopes in my eyes.

"depends on the patient, some wakes up and remember, some might takes some times or some doesn't remember at all. Some will remember a long the way but very few will remember it all. You just got give the patient some time" The doctor assured me, I nodded

"when will he be discharged from the hospital, sir?" Dahyun asked the doctor

"he can leave in a few days, for right now he need a lot of rests" The doctor said, We all nodded. The doctor left the room. Jihyo came over and hugged me. I wanted to cry but I don't have any more tears to cry. 

"You just got to give him time and patient like he did with you. He will remember you Sana. you just got to put up a good fight." Jihyo rubbed my back, I just nodded.

"I will make him remember me and our memories. I'm not going to give up." I said determinedly, The girls agreed too.

"Fighting~~" The girls said, I smiled and nodded.

---------------------------------------------

Late night 

Sana's POV

It's currently 9pm and Tzuyu is still sleeping from the medication the doctor gave him earlier. Everyone left to go home and rest, I decided to continue to stay by Tzuyu's side. I'm not letting him forgetting me this easily. He promised me he will always love me. I'm in my own head when suddenly Tzuyu woke up. He tried to sit up but struggling because of the pain from the wound.