someone with a lot of power

Shy's POV

"So your name issss.....?"

"Jolly."

I look at him and think, where have I heard that...?

"Well....Welcome to the smp! Glad you've come to join us" I say still thinking of where I've heard that name, after telling Jolly the basic information about the server, he ran off in a random direction.

I start walking to the pub to maybe make myself a drink, when I get there I see Evan behind the bar

"Don't you work the night shift..?" I say walking over and sitting at the bar, "uh...yeah but I haven't seen Koii all day...so I just took over their shift.." Evan says looking down kinda sadly, "Are you okay?" I say hopping over the bar and starting to make my drink, "if you want I can take over your shi-"

"No. Its....fine, I'm fine." Evan says trying to smile, "Do you want a hug..?" I don't know what I'm doing-

I look at Evan face, they look really surprised, "That....that'd be nice...." Toji says smiling, for real this time, I think....

I walk over and hug Evan, "Do you....feel better..?" I say feeling kinda awkward, I let go of Toji and back up,  "um....not really, that was actually probably one of the most awkward hugs I've ever had."

"Same." We then stand the in silence before I break it by Laughing, Evan joins not long after I start, after laughing for a while we start talking about random shit while we serve customers, while we were closing up the pub, someone bursts inside

"Father!?" Evan says running over to the door and helping up his dad, I jump over the bar and help Evan get Koii to a table, "What the fuck happened you dumbass!?" I say a bit worried cause of all the blood on Koiis hand, he leans back onto the table and smiles, "Got stabbed lol"

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!? TOJI GO GET THE MED KIT!" I say yelling, this fucking dumbass

"Who the hell stabbed you?" I ask as Toji looks through the Barrels, "Uh I don't really know honestly, I just got stabbed and came straight here" he shrugs and I sigh, "I'm back!"

"Ok help me wrap bandages..." I say opening the med kit and taking the bandages out, "Um...alright..."

Few minutes later

"Bye Evan, Have a safe trip home!" I say waving at Toji as they walk out the Pub door, "Alright dumbass, What happened?" I say helping Koii up and around the bar, "I told you...I dont remember."

"How do you not remember?" I say letting them lean on the bar and opening the Trapdoor, "careful..." I say attempting to get them down the ladder, oh fuck it.

"Move." I say as they sit down at the edge of the ladder, I slide down the ladder and hold out my arms, "I'll catch you, just be careful..."

"How the hell, are you gonna catch me....you are tiny." Koii says making a mocking face, "Trust me." I say while still standing there

".....Fine...I'm Trusting you, if you drop me there will be hell to pay." They say slowly stepping on the ladder and climbing down, after hitting the 3rd or 4th step. They slip.

I brace myself for catching them and I do, I open my eyes and see the shock in their face, "How the actual Fuck." They say leaning on the wall for support, "Lots of building and chopping wood, who do you think built the Community House?" I say slightly annoyed

I look at the wound to see that it's bleeding through the bandages, "Shit...come here." I say leaning them on my shoulder and leading them to the bed, "Sit here."

I walk to a barrel and grab the extra med kit, "Shit shit shit....Why are there no bandages in here!?" I then quickly climb the ladder and grab the one on the bar, I climb back down and run over to the bed, "Take off your God damn shirt."

"Oh-" I hear from behind me, I turn around and see Eden standing by the ladder, I look back at koii, who is covering their face with their hand, I then realize what I said, "i...it doesn't matter right now!" I quickly look back and raise Koiis shirt, "HEY!" I don't even listen

I start taking the bandages off and grab something to clean the wound from the med kit, "this is gonna sting a bit..." I think for a second before placing the wound cleaner down, I grab the blindfold on my face and tear it off, "uh..."

Suddenly the blindfold is taken from me and placed in Koiis mouth, "Here Darling, so you don't yell too loud." They say smiling, Koii looks shocked, I probably look the same.

"Well? Are you gonna clean it? If you don't, It might get infected." Eden says smirking at me, "You whore." I whisper to him, I then go back to Koii, "Sorry." I say before starting to clean the wound, Fuck Fuck. Goddammit.

When I'm done cleaning the wound I start to wrap it, as I'm doing that I see the blindfold fall onto my arms, "That hurt....So fucking bad..."

"Why do you sound so out of breath...?" I say not daring to look up, I've been through this process with Eden many times, and they told me how much I cried, I don't want to see Koii cry again, not because of me.

"That....was tiring-" Koii says before getting interrupted, "You were trying to yell the entire time, you are also crying, Darling." Eden says Leaning over me and lifting my head, I close my eyes, "Eden. Get out." I say threatening them, the hand let's go and I look back down at the wound, I then hear the Trapdoor open, then close.

"Are you okay? Sorry-" I say before I feel a hand on my chin, lifting my face, "I'm fine."

Their face is stained with tears and they look extremely tired, "are you sur-" Before I can finish my sentence, they kiss me, I kiss back, they pull away and smile weakly

"I'm fine. You cleaned the wound so I should be ok, as long as I rest a while, it should be fine.." Koii says(Something like that) I wasn't listening, too busy with trying to figure out what just happened

They just-
omg im-
holy shit-
Oh golly they kissed me
Oh my-

"SHY!" Koii says snapping me out of my thoughts, "huh- what- sorry-"

"Bro, it's okay, are you tired?" Koii says as I yawn, "I'll take that as a yes..."

"Come here.." They say laying down and opening their arms, "But careful. I'm still hurt." I slowly crawl over to their side and snuggle up nex to them, So warm...

After a few minutes they fall asleep and I fall asleep too, Goodnight....
-------------------------
HEY I WROTE MORE AND FIXED ANY MISTAKES!!!!! ENJOY

1171 words