Uhhhhhh

(NOT MY ART. I DIDNT DO IT. IT WASNT ME. ITS NOT MINE.)

Koii's POV

"Do we really need to leave?" Shy looks at me and frowns, "What? Not in the mood for a dance?" I give them a unamused look and point to my stomach, "Not really." Shy laughs and walks over to me, He puts their hands on my shoulders and smiles.

"I'd say we could stay, but I already planned everything, we're already about," she looks at their wrist and then back to me, "4 hours late."

"I mean....does it really matter at this point?" I say putting my hands on their waist, "....not really I guess, but everyone is probably already at the castle-" I raise my eyebrow, "Yeah, but does it matter if we're there or not? They all could just party without us."

"Evan messaged me last night, He's worried about you." Shy gives me a serious look, "....i know..but-"

"We have to go. I have a donkey we could take....?" I think for a second and then give a little nod, Shy smiles and puts a hand on my cheek, "Then let's get ready, go grab some blankets, I'm gonna grab some food." I smile and nod again.

Shy walks towards the kitchen and starts digging through the cabinets, I walk to the room and open the door. I look around and then walk to the closet, open the door and look for blankets, after grabbing a few blankets I grab a jacket as well.

I put all the blankets and the jacket in a bag, then I hear a loud bang, "OW- FUCK-" I hear Shy yell from the kitchen, I get a bit worried and fast walk out of the room and peek around the corner into the kitchen

"Are....you okay?" I say looking at Shy, who is surrounded by pots and pans, "uh.....yeah! Im Completely fine." Shy says as I see blood falling down their forehead. I walk over and grab a cloth off the counter, "you are a idiot." Shy laughs, "I know." I place the cloth on her forehead and he grabs it, holding it there.

"I'll pick up the pans, can you get the blankets without hurting yourself? Or is that too hard?" I start picking up the pans, Shy stands up and flicks my forehead, "Ow-"

I look down at them and frown, "That hurt." Shy glares at me and walks away, I pick up the rest of the pans and put them into a cabinet.

I then walk back into the room, "Are you done?" Shy turns around quickly and shoves something behind their back, "Yeah! I'm almost done! You can go back out there if you want-"

I walk over and sit down on the bed, "I think I'll stay." Shy looks at me, obviously annoyed, "whatcha got there" I say pointing to the picture they're holding. "None of your business, Nosy piece of shit"

I frown, "why are you so mean to me?" I say leaning back onto the bed, "Cause you're a dick" I lean my head back to look out the window, it's still snowing...

I zone out and start staring outside, in the distance seeing trees and the outline of a castle, suddenly I feel a weight next to me. I turn towards it, "What? See something outside?" Shy looks out the window.

"Ugh, I fuckin' hate snow..." Shy makes a disgusted face, I laugh and sit up, "What are you laughing at dickhead." Shy sits up and turns towards me, "You."

"You really are an asshole." Shy scoots to the edge of the bed and stands up, "I'm gonna get the donkey ready..." I grab their hand and frown, "You're just gonna leave me alone in here?" I make a pouty face, Shy cringes, "Just cause of that, yes." I laugh and pull Shy towards me, "Hey-" I put my arms around their stomach and lay my head on his shoulder.

"....I dont want to go..." Shy leans their head back onto my shoulder, "....I know, but...." He pauses, "Ugh...." Shy pulls away from me and crouches down, they start digging through a bag and pulls out their communicator. "What are you doing..?"

"Messaging Evan..." Shy then puts the communicator back in the bag and walks over to me, "you're lucky I love you." I look at Shy with a shocked face, he looks at me confused, "What?"

"That's the first time....you've actually said that....." I raise a hand to my face and look down, Shy takes a second before realizing what they said, their face turns red and his eyes go wide, "oh."

It goes silent for a while, "so-"

"I love you too..." I say quickly, Shy's face goes even more red, "oh-" Shy goes quiet and looks down, I put my hands on their waist and pull him closer, Shy looks at me and I smile

We stay there with our foreheads touching for a while, then Shy puts their hands on my cheeks and kisses me, I kiss back. I pull away and smile, "so-" before I can say anything, Shy kisses me again

I kiss back and then pull away again, "wow- slow down there sweetheart-" Shy looks at me and rolls their eyes, I lean my head down onto his shoulder, "I'm hungry..."

"I can make steak? Or stew? What do you want?" Shy says, I lift My head and look at her, "stew sounds great..." I smile

"Stew it is! Cmon, you can help" I sigh and stand up following Shy out of the room, we make it to the kitchen and Shy opens a cabinet-

Everything falls out onto them, she falls to the ground and makes a shocked face, he looks up at me and I hold in a laugh. "What the fuck." As he says that I start laughing, "MY FUCKING NOSE IS BLEEDING-"

-------------------------------
OMG A CHAPTER😨😨😨IM ALIVE😱😱😱

this might be the only chapter you get in the next like, 2 months. So enjoy it.

1020 words