Preparations.

Shy's POV

"Soo....what'd he say?" I say leaning on the bar, "it said it'll go....." Eden scratches the back of his neck and smiles.

"Holy shit! Let's goo!!!" I jump up and down, "Wait! Does he know it's tomarrow?"

"It's fucking tomorrow!?" Eden looks shocked, he pulls out a piece of paper, "Holy shit- I have to go- um, have a good day!!" Eden runs out of the pub.

"....what the hell" I jump and turn around, "Holy fuck you scared me-" I put a hand on my chest, "sorry- what was that about..?" Koii says as I turn towards the door again, Koii throws his arms around my neck and puts his head on mine, "uh, not really sure- maybe preparing for tomorrow.."

"Tomorrow? What's tomorrow?" I look up at him confused, "The ball is tomorrow. Why did everyone forget?" Koii gives me a shocked face, "ITS TOMORROW!?" I flinch and cover my ears, "OW! DID YOU HAVE TO YELL THAT IN MY EARS YOU ASS!?" I yell turning to Koii

"Sorry- but- I don't have anything to fucking wear!" Koii starts freaking out and hops over the bar, "Where the hell are you going?" I say following, "Home! I have to check my chests for something to wear- I'll be back-" I give him an unamused look

Koii stops and looks at me, "what? Why are you looking at me like that?" He looks worried, "I'm coming with you. Your sense of style is shit." I walk past him and out the door, he follows me and looks offended, "my sense of style isn't shit!" I flip the open sign to closed and lock the door

I look Koii up and down, "yeah....sure.." I say before walking away, "What is that supposed to mean!?" Koii says running to catch up to me, He starts walking backwards to talk to me, "I have a great sense of style! Your style is shit-"

I stop and look at them, "You literally look like you haven't showered in 3 fucking years." I say crossing my arms, Koii looks himself up and down then starts thinking

".....you don't remember the last time you showered do you?" I say giving them a disgusted look, "I um....." he shakes his head

I give him a disappointed look and start walking again, "okay so first things first, you're going to shower. Then, ill pick your outfit based on what I think you'd wear." I say grabbing his hand, "fair- anyway, Where the fuck are you hiding a god damn castle?"

I look at him and smile, "you'll just have to find out tomorrow." They sigh and we go quiet as we cross the bridge and make it to the village, "Damn...did you burn this down?" I say looking at the destroyed village, "....perhaps-" I look at him and laugh, they laugh too and we continue walking

I open the door to his house and walk inside, "it is dirty as fuck in here!" I say squinting my eyes, trying to see better. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting guests.." I let go of his hand and make my way to the other room, "where do you even keep your clothes?" I turn to them and he points to 3 chests

"All of your clothes are probably wrinkled and gross..." I say walking over to the chests and opening one, "IS THAT FUCKING GUNPOWDER!? ON A WHITE DRESS SHIRT!?" I yell pulling the dress shirt out and shaking it, "....I dont really...have a reason to wear it..." I turn to Koii slowly with a disappointed face, "....don't look at me like that."

"Go take a shower. I'll get an outfit ready." I say dropping the dress shirt on the floor and digging through the chest. "Are you...sure-" i turn and wave a hand to shoo him, "Go." I grab out a pair of black dress pants, I make a confused face.

Koii walks away, hopefully to a fucking shower. I pull out 2 more dress shirts, one red and the other black, and a couple pairs of pants. I shake off any gunpowder on the clothes and place then on Koiis bed, "damn...." I look around and see cobwebs and dust everywhere, I get the urge to clean.

Few minutes later

Koii's POV

I walk into the front room and make a shocked face, "What the fuck." I say as Shy snaps her head to me, "oh hi- um...I uh....I got distracted, you're house being dirty made me upset..." I look around and everything is spotless, for living in a hole in the dirt at least..

"I thought you were picking an outfit?" I say walking over to my bed and looking at the clothes on it, "I did. Then I cleaned. You took a while." I look at Shy in disbelief, "I was in there for like....20 minutes-" I look at the wall and see an outfit hanging there, "is that what you want me to wear..?"

"I mean....if you want," I look at the outfit and then back at Shy, "I thought you'd want something simple but kinda fancy still, so it's just a Dress shirt and some pants I found, also some boots that were by the door-" I look at the boots on the floor, "Red? Really?" I say looking at Shy again, "you picked the only red dress shirt I have- that is missing the top button, might I add?" I raise my eyebrow and give them a smirk.

"Wait- it's missing a button-" Shy walks over and looks at the shirt, "I didn't even notice, i can grab a differ-" I grab the outfit and walk away, leaving Shy there confused.

Shy's POV

"Okay-" I wait for a bit before my legs get tired, I sit down on the bed and start messing with my tail, "ok. How do I look?" I look over and smile, "Hot." I say biting my lip jokingly, Koii laughs and walks over to me, "Do you have an outfit?" He sits next to me and leans on my head, "yeah, but you have to wait to see that."

They groan and hide their face in my hair, "stop being a baby, be patient." I laugh and grab one of his hands, kissing the back of it, "this isn't fair. You got to see my outfit-"

"No. I made your outfit. Not the same thing." I smile and laugh a bit, "whatever..."

One more day.
----------------------------
THANK YOU FOR READING

IM TRYING MY BEST
WRITING IS HARD‼️‼️

1106 words