Erm

Erm ! What the Scallop !☝️🤓

"This idea is stupid." Koii pulls at the collar of his shirt, "You're the one who came to me for help." He looks at Evan and frowns, "Cause you're the only other person I know..." Evan stares at him, "I'm also your son but good enough I guess..." Koii laughs a bit and ruffles Evan's hair, "I was just messing with you, kid."

Evan closes his eyes tightly and grabs Koiis wrist, pulling his hand away, "Quit that-" He looks at Koii, "You caring now won't change the fact you didnt care before..." Koii frowns, He knows. He knows he was never a really good dad, and he's aware that he was a piece of shit dad. Might be the fact his dad was a piece of shit.

"...why do you keep doing that." Evan buttons the top buttons again, leaving the very top one open, "Cause I cat fucking breath-" He tugs on his collar again, Evan slaps his hand, "You said you wanted to look nice, and I helped, so you're gonna listen to me." Koii groans and leans on the wall next to him, rolling his eyes, "..Now you're gonna walk up to the pub door and you're gonna knock, which Eden will probably show up."

"Blah blah blah I tell Eden to get Shy and I give her the flowers, You already said that." Evan looks at him unamused, "Do you want my help or not, asshole." He looks at him and sighs, "...yes.." Evan starts explaining what he should do, even though he is most definitely not listening, it is actually nice hanging out with his kid. "Got it?"

He nods and smiles, "Yup. Can I go now?" Evan smiles and hands him a bouquet, "Um...what are these again?" Evan raises a brow, "I've said it like five times....Those are Gardenias," he points to some white flowers, "and those are roses, you should already know that." Koii nods and blinks, I guess wish me luck..."

Evan shakes his head, "Fuck you." He pushes Koii out of his house and closes the door, He stares at the door in shock, "...What the hell" He stares for a little longer before sighing, he unbuttons the top 2 buttons and smiles, "I'm about to somehow fuck this up."

----little pov switch---

"Eden !!! You can go home !!!" Shy climbs up the ladder and sighs, "One second Darling, this glass is quite dirty." Shy takes the glass and looks at Eden, "I've got it. Go home and get some rest." They smile and place a hand on her head, "Thanks, Darling." They ruffle her hair and then teleport away, Shy sighs and places the glass down, hopping over the bar. She walks over to the door and opens it, running into something, "What-"

She steps backward and opens her eyes, looking at the brunette at the door, he waves awkwardly, "...Hi..." She looks at him confused then at the bouquet in his hands, then back at him raising a brow, He looks at the flowers and realizes. "Oh yeah- um, these are for you..." She stares at him for a second before processing what he said, her face getting hot, "..oh.." She turns away, putting her fist up to cover her face.

"You do know you can come in...right?" She moves out of the way of the door and he walks past, sitting at the bar. He places the flowers on the bar and watches as Shy walks over, she leans on the bar, still standing, and smiles awkwardly. "So um....why are you here..?" He looks at her, "I...um I wanted to see you..?"

His cheeks turn a bit red, "Oh- well I was um...just leaving..." She looks to the door, "Oh..so I came at a bad time.." She looks back at him and stands up straight, "No..you could come with me if you'd like, I'm just going on a walk." Her ear flicks and Koii takes note of that, Shy's ears flick when she's lying.

"Oh...alright." He stands up and smiles, Shy holds out a hand nervously, He stares at it for a second confused before realizing what she wants. He slowly places his hand in hers, making her close her hand around his. "Let's go.." She looks at the floor, trying to hide her goofy smile, "Yeah.." He looks at the wall, cause apparently it's very interesting.

They walk out of the pub and Shy leads him around, and away from it. They walk for a while before ending up in a flower field, "Eden woke me up and told me that I was...drooling...on the desk..." Koii laughs, "Wow..I didn't think you found me That attractive...truly an honor." Shy looks at him unamused, pushing him away from her, He blinks before holding her hand tighter.

They both fall onto the grass, She catches herself on her hands and stares at Koii. He stares up at her, his hair scattered around the grass, "..You know if you wanted a kiss you could just ask." He smiles making Shy's face go red, "You-" Before she can say anything Koii pulls her face closer to his, connecting their lips.

Shy goes to pull away but realizes, they're alone, she doesn't have to worry about reputation or rumors. Instead of pulling away, she closes her eyes, smiling against his lips. He pulls away and laughs a bit, Making her just stare at him, "I l-" She places a hand on his lips, "Nuh uh." She rolls over off of him and onto the grass, sitting up and looking over at him.

He looks at her confused, "Fuck you mean nuh uh??" She smiles and stands up, holding out a hand, He takes it and stands up with her. She pulls him further into the flower field, towards a light in the distance, "What's that?" She looks back at him smirking, "A surprise." She continued leading him toward the light, and as they got closer, music started to play.

As they got to the light he looked around, the light being a lantern hanging from a tree above a bench. Shy walks over and sits down, gesturing to the spot next to her. "What is this?" He sits down, looking over to her raising a brow, "...my um..mom used to take me here when I was young, she said sunsets calm nerves." She looks forward, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"...So why'd you bring me here.?" She stays silent for a moment, lifting her head and placing a hand on his cheek, she turns his head to her and smiles, "Because...well I trust you....and...um.." She breathes in and holds it for a second, "And I love you..." She breathes out.

Koii stares at her for a second, "...Um..I..I love you too." He smiles and leans into the hand on his cheek, closing his eyes. She places her other hand on his other cheek, pulling his face to hers and placing a kiss on his nose, "You're so silly.." She laughs a bit, Letting go of his face and grabbing his hand again, she leans on his shoulder and closes her eyes.

"Mhm.." He leans his head on hers, closing his eyes as well. "...Evan told me you were coming." Koii takes a second to process that, "What?" She laughs a bit, "I was planning on taking you here but I didn't know when to, so he told me that you had a surprise for me and that you were on your way.." She pauses, "I didn't know what the surprise was, so thank you for the flowers. You remembered my favorite flower." She smiles.

Koii thinks for a moment, taking a second to process everything, "...Yeah..um Evan told me to add roses..." He opens his eyes and looks out towards the sun, which is setting, "....hmm...Maybe your mother was right." He lifts his head, Shy opens her eyes and smiles, "I know."

----------
ERRRMMMM HIIII(;^^)d

This is the only update for another like 3 months probably☠️

ermmmm
1365 words