Glow berries???

Evan's Pov

I walk towards the Pub and run into Shy, looking a bit too excited, "Shy..?" They turn around extremely fast and look scared, "Hi! Uh....I'm just...you're not supposed to be here!" They say before hiding their hands behind their back.

"What....uh whatcha got there-" Shy starts slowly backing up and almost falls into a hole, "You need to leave. The pub is closed until further notice." Shy says slowly pulling out a bag, "ok. Ok, I'm leaving, just tell my dad to come talk to me when their done doing whatever it is you queers do." I say walking away from the pub, what the fuck is up with him..

Shy's Pov

Ok, he's gone....

"Shy? Are you just not gonna let anyone her until you're done?" I turn around and see Koii walking over, "Listen. I just found out about these fuckers and I'm gonna put them everywhere. Everywhere. Alright?" I say In a serious tone, "I understand you're excited but you almost threw tnt at Evan..." Koii says grabbing the bag from my hands and opening it.

"....sorry...also you should go talk to Evan! He wants to talk to you," I say putting a hand on my hip, "you're his dad after all..." I say taking the bag back from them, "I know, I will at some point, but right now I want something to drink....and or a cigarette."

I roll my eyes and turn around, I start to climb the tree behind me and then wrap my legs around a branch, spinning upside to wrap the glow berries to the branch, "could you stand right there..?" I point directly under me, "sure..?" Koii walks under me and I immediately let go of the branch

"Thanks" I say giving them a kiss on the cheek, "you're welcome, I guess?"

I hop down onto the ground and walk to a different tree doing the same thing, I keep doing that until almost every tree has glow berries on it, the sun is setting by then, "Hey! You should go hang out with your son now." I say looking at Koii, knowing that he wanted me to forget.

"....I will....later.." I walk towards the Pub and open the door, "if you don't hang out with Evan, I'm going to Temporarily ban you from the Pub." I say climbing over the bar, "you can't do that-"

"Oh but I can. I own this place." I say glaring at Koii, "You need to stop ignoring Evan, he's trying his best to hang out with you and you're just neglecting him" I say leaning on the bar.

"....." Koii sits across from me in one of the stools, "I'm serious Koii." I say walking to the Trapdoor and opening it, "If Evan doesn't come to me tomarrow talking about what you guys did I'm gonna ban you. No more of the drinks I make. No more free cigarettes." Koii then frowns and puts their head on the bar, "ugggghhhh fiiineee" They stand up and walk to the door, "I'll see you tomarrow then I guess." I nod and climb down into the basement

He's not gonna do it.

Evan's Pov

Of course he's not gonna show....

Suddenly I hear a knock on my front door, I quickly get up and run to the door, I open the door and smile when I see Koii, "Hey...kid..." Koii says smiling, obviously fake, I smile back and welcome him in, Koii immediately walks over to the couch and sits down, "So...uh...hi..I guess" They look very uncomfortable, "um hi! Thank you for actually coming" I smile and sit on the opposite side of the couch

......

...

"So...how've you been...Evan.." He says trying to make conversation, "good...I guess, how about you..?"

"I've been great actually! I went on a picnic the other day! It was amazing, I actually," Koii pulls out a bag and opens it, pulling out some Yellow berries, "Got you a souvenir" They smile at me and hand me the Berries, I take them and smile, "Thanks for thinking of me I guess..."

We sit in the couch in silence for a while before I speak, "So....uh...what's your favorite animal-"

"Seriously.?" Koii says looking at me while cringing, "sorry, I can't think of anything else to talk about.."

"Actually, do you wanna play a board game or something" I nod and walk to a chest, I look through the chest and find a random board game. I set the board game on the coffee table and sit on the floor across from the couch

We play the board game for a while asking eachother random questions, then Koii looks at their Wrist, "ohhh look at the time! I gotta go! I'll see you later Son" Koii stands up and starts walking towards the door, "did you just call me 'son'?" I say shocked

Koii freezes, "did I? Oops, well I'll see you later kid" he waves and then opens the door and walks out, closes the door behind him.

"He called me son..." I smile to myself

Son..

Shy's Pov

"So?" I say cleaning a cup, "I went. We talked and played a board game and I left." I almost drop the cup in shock, "YOU ACTUALLY WENT!? HOLY SHIT!" I put down the cup and climb over the bar, I run over to Koii and hug them, "Glad you actually listened. Now I won't have to leave the Pub to talk to you." He puts his arms on my shoulders, "eh, almost feels like I didn't do it for you..."

"Really? Wow, you actually care for your son...that's a surprise." I say raising a brow and smiling. "Yeah I know right?" He smiles down at me, I stand on my tippie toes and kiss his chin, "welp now you have to tell me all about it" I smile, "ok, well-"

Koii starts telling me what happend and I give very dramatic reactions, "YOU CALLED HIM SON!? HES PROBABLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW" I say standing on a chair, "probably...I dont think it's that big of a deal"

"Not that big of a deal? You barely talk to the kid..of course he'll be excited about it.." I say sitting back down, "well, that's all that happened," Koii yawns, "I'm ready to sleep now" I nod and walk over to the bar, climbing over it and opening the Trapdoor. We both climb down and jump into bed.

"Goodnight Dipshit" I say smiling, "..Goodnight...loser.."

"Great comeback-"

"Shut up-"

---------------------------
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HI AGAIN😍😍 ITS ME YA uh... ya um
HEY ITS ME🕺🕺
ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOYED CAUSE IT TOOK ME LIKE AN HOUR

1129 words