WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Koii's POV

"Are you ready yet?" I shout through the door, "No! Just wait longer!" Shy yells back, I sigh and start messing with my hair in the mirror, "Do you really want to be late to your own fucking party?" I hear the door open and I turn to Shy

"So..?" I look at their outfit and smile, "you look great" I walk over and kiss their forehead, "Thank you, you look good as well" I nod and do a pose

"I mean you did pick the outfit" Shy looks confused, "I did?" I nod

"Do you not remember?" Shy shakes her head, "oh, well it's not that important anyway," I and look attheir outfit again, "...Where's the locket I gave you..?" Shy gives me another confused look

"What locket?" They look at me like I'm crazy, "The fucking locket I gave you? The one I gave you on that picnic trip? Do you not remember?" Shy looks pissed, "Why do you expect me to remember a stupid fucking locket!?"

"I got that locket from my fucking mom!" I back away from Shy, "That locket is the only thing I have from her!? And you fucking lost it? Why are you so fucking useless!?" Shy looks shocked and starts to yell back at me

"It's not my fault you're stupid enough to give something so important away!" I start to get pissed, "I GAVE IT TO YOU CAUSE I TRUSTED YOU- and....i thought you trusted me.."

"REALLY!? next you're gonna tell me you actually thought i loved you....." I freeze...I look at Shy in shock.

"....w....what..?" Shy looks at me with wide eyes, "Wait- You actually thought-" Shy laughs, "-You actually thought we were in love!? Are you serious!?"

"......" I stand there feeling sick, in that moment i wanted to vanish. Shy walks over to me and places a hand on my cheek, "you look ill." They then begun to laugh.

I look to the floor feeling betrayed...

They....it was all fake.....

I start to feel less sad and more angry, "You fucking lied to me." Shy turns towards me, "What?" I turn my head to then and stare into his eyes, "You fucking lied. Not only to me but your kids, Evan, Your own mother.." I pause..

"Maybe I should have stayed with 4K." Shy freezes, "Maybe....we shouldn't have met."

"Maybe if we hadn't met. I wouldn't be in so much fucking pain right now..." I stop and walk closer to Shy and place my hand on their shoulder, "how about we fake being in love, one more night....for Evan." Shy looks at me then nods, "For Evan."

Evan's Pov

I sit in the ball room waiting for my father, "Hello, I don't believe we've met?" I look up and there's a Enderman, "Hello, um yes..." The enderman holds out a hand, "Eden." I grab their hand and shake it, "Evan..."

"Oh! You're Koii's kid.." I nod and smile, "Yep! Not the best dad, but he's trying....I hope..." Eden laughs, "well, if you want to talk, I'll be over there" they Point to a really tall mushroom man, "It was nice meeting you Evan." I nod, "you as well."

They walk away and I spot Shy and Koii walking into the room, I run over, "Dad!" Koii looks over, he looks sick....

"Are you okay..?" Shy looks at me, "He's fine, how have you been Evan." I look at Shy and....They look...different.

Did they always have black eyes...

"I've been....good....anyway, Dad! They have really good food!" I try my best to talk to my Father but, he seems out of it. "Dad..?" Shy walks in front of Koii

"He didn't get any sleep..don't worry about it...Why don't you go look around the castle for the kids.." I look Shy in the eyes, "....yeah..."

That is Not Shy.