Yippee

(A/N, um so little explanation, so basically after you die you lose a canon life[Shy has 2 now] and after losing one you stay in limbo for about 3 weeks[in limbo] and 3 days in the living world :]])

ANYWAY ONTO THE WRITING⬇️

Shy's POV

"How long is this fucking hallway-" before I can finish talking I see the bright light, "Really? just as I say something." I roll my eyes and walk out of the light, "Where the fuck-" I look around and nothing looks familiar..

"Why am I here." I turn to the familiar voice and....another figure....this time their skeleton sticking out-

I walk infront of them and it looks directly at me, "Shy?" I look up at the figure confused, "You can see me?" The figure nods and places a hand on my head, "I'm half dead dumbass."

oh! that makes sense....but-

"Who are you?" The figure looks at me, "You don't know who I am..?" I shake my head, "Everyone is just shadows except for important features....I've also lost all memory of people I know."

"Blake. I am Blake"

"Hello Blake, you already seem to know my name, but why are you here?" Blake shrugs and I think for a second, "have you seen a person named 4K, kinda looks like a god..."

Blake shakes their head and I start getting worried, "I feel like I was sent to you for a reason...I fear the horned figure might be in trouble..." Blake freezes, "Koii...?"

I nod and Blake looks around, I think I may have worried them...

Koii's POV

I sit down at the bar and look at the wall, I don't feel like drinking...

I look around and sigh...I feel bored, nothing to do...

I stand up and look at the door, "Koii." I freeze and stare at the person there.

"Blake..? why are you here.." Blake stares at me, "I've....missed...you." I rub my eyes and look back at them, "You....missed me? You left me." Blake shakes their head, "No...I needed to leave...it was dangerous if I stayed..."

"Dangerous..? how?" Blake looks me up and down, "you have been hanging out with that.....Racoon.....and she would not have been very.....appreciative.....of me staying." I tilt my head in confusion, Blake smiles and walks towards me.

I back up but run into the bar, "why are you trying to back away? do you not trust me..?" I stop backing up and look around..

Shit....I should....should I trust them..?

"Trust me Koii" I stop leaning on the bar and stand there as Blake walks towards me, they stand infront of me before pulling me into a hug.....

Cold.....

I feel cold.....

I start to miss the warm feeling, I wrap my arms around Blake's torso hoping to make the hug warm, but nothing changes..

Blake let's go and smiles at me, They quickly grab my wrist and lead me out of the Pub, "Wait- where are we going-" out of the corner of my eye I spot Evan. He looks at Blake confused but before he can say anything Blake tugs my wrist..

Shit-

"You're hurting my wrist..." Blake doesn't weaken their grip and continues pulling me along, I wince at the pain.