‼️Valentine's day special‼️

hehe(none of this is canon)

3rd person‼️‼️

Koii wakes up and rubs their eyes, He sits up and looks around. He yawns and looks down beside him, noticing that Shy is gone and there's a note.

"What the hell..." Koii reaches for the note and opens it, Reading what it

'Good morning Love! hope you slept well. Today is Valentine's day! Which means I had to do something...cause I'm pretty sure you forgot-'

Ugh...

'-Well let's get on with it, shall we?
Go to the place we first kissed.'

"First kissed...." Koii thinks for a moment before remembering, "The bar.." He looks around and slides his legs off the edge of the bed, standing up. He walks over to the desk and grabs their coat before walking out the door.

He quickly climbs the ladder, spotting a note on the bar. He grabs the note and opens it, slowly reading through the words.

'Congrats you found the next note! The next one is a bit harder, but you'll figure it out...
Go to where we first met.'

Huh...Where...

Koii thinks for a few seconds, trying to remember, He flips the card and sighs...

'It's the path off spawn.'

"Oh" Koii hops over the bar and opens the pub door, yawning as he walks down the path to the spawn, They make it to a bridge and cross over. He spots the path and walks down it for a bit before seeing the old community house.

Koii sighs and walks over to the door, opening it and walking inside, he looks around a bit before seeing a blue note on a table. He walks over and grabs it, opening and reading it

'you looked at the hint, didn't you? Doesn't matter, The next one I'm gonna just say 'cause there's no way you're gonna figure it out.
Go talk to Evan.'

Koii groans and turns around, walking out the door and shoving the notes in his pocket. "Why Evan of all people-" He makes it back to spawn and goes the opposite way of the Pub, walking over a different bridge.

he passes his house and continues walking towards Evan's house, making it to the steps and walking up them. He walks over to the door and knocks, waiting for Evan to open it.

They hear footsteps before the door opens, "Oh....hi...I'm assuming you're here for this.." Evan pulls out an envelope and hands it to Koii, "Thanks kid..have a nice day..."

"...thanks I won't." Evan closes the door as Koii holds in a laugh, "Ok..." He opens the envelope and pulls out the next note, reading through it.

'you have one more note to find then you'll find your prize. I hope you're ready!
Go to the Stairs to the casino.'

"I have to walk all the way there!?" Koii groans and walks back down the stairs, He pulls out his map and starts walking toward the Casino.

When the Casino is in sight he sighs, "Why does it have to be so far..." Koii makes it to the path before jogging over to the stairs, looking around for the next note.

"Hey!" He quickly turns around and gets teleported to the top of the stairs, "Here's the next thing...I gotta go...have fun..." Eden Yawns before teleporting away.

"....ok.." Koii opens the last envelope and pulls out the note, "What the hell...."

' '

It's blank. The note is Blank. Koii flips it around and stares at the note confused, "Why is it blank.." He looks back at the envelope and spots writing on the inside, he looks closer

'Hold it up to the sun.'

Koii stares at the note confused again, "Wha-" He holds up the note to the sun and then words appear, "What the fuck-"

'You're so smart! good job on figuring that out! Now...Head inside.'

Koii drops his hands to his side and smiles, "....I'm smart.." He starts walking toward the Casino before opening the door and looking around, it's empty and quiet.

Except for a room in the back, playing some classical music. Koii makes his way over to the hall and starts walking down it, the music stops and so does he.

The music plays again, Koii moves down the hall and finally makes it to the door of Shy's office. Peeking inside, He spots Shy leaning on her chair with their shoes resting on the desk.

Koii pushes the door open slowly, Shy's ear flicks as they look directly at Koii. Koii notices and freezes, "Oh! you're here...I didn't expect you so early..uh"

Shy stands up and dusts off her suit, "Hi..."

Koii opens the door and takes a step inside, "Hi...um.." He closes the door behind him and smiles, "You can sit down if you'd like.."

Koii walks over and takes a seat in the chair across from Shy, She sits back down before pulling out an envelope. They slide the envelope across the desk and sigh

"you were supposed to find the envelope before finding me. But..." Shy smiles, "You can have it now I guess.."

Koii takes the envelope and opens it, pulling out another note. He slowly scans through the words and looks back at Shy.

'You found it! the last one! congrats! We'll now that you found it, you've found me....which means I have to tell you my secret!......
I Love You. More than anything. Your smile, your laugh. Everything. I Love You.'

Shy scratches their head and smiles, looking down at the desk, "Corny...I know" Koii smiles and stands up, walking around the desk and placing a kiss on Shy's forehead.

"Corny ass." He laughs and pulls out the notes he collected, opening a drawer and shoving them inside. Shy laughs and stands up too, placing a kiss on Koiis chin.

"Was walking around the area hard work..?" Koii glares down at her, "No." Shy smiles and wraps her arms around Koiis chest, "Ok..."
-------
I said I wasn't gonna go to 1000 words but somehow made it past that so um...

1020 words.