Quack

Shy's POV

I open my eyes and yawn, huh

I rub my eyes and look infront of me, "Good morning" I put my forehead on Koiis chest, "Morning.." I close my eyes for a second

"Don't you have work?" I think for a moment before shaking my head, "I'd rather stay here..." I look up at his face and smile, "..With you." They smile back at me and take their arms away from me, "Wha-"

They sit up and throw his feet over the edge of the bed, "Where are you going?" Suddenly Koii starts taking off their shirt, I sit up and turn away quickly.

"What are you doing!?" I cover my face, Koii laughs, "changing into something more comfortable.."

"you could have given me a warning." Koii laughs again, "You act like you haven't seen me without a shirt-" I feel my face get warm, "Shut up."

"Imagine how I felt those times you basically pulled my shirt off-"

"SHUT UP-" I turn to Koii who still doesn't have a shirt on, "WHY DONT YOU HAVE A SHIRT ON-" Koii starts laughing his ass off as my face turns red

few seconds later

"So....did...um did I give you that scar..."  I place my finger on a scar on Koii's stomach, They flinch and nod slowly.

I frown, "It's fine. it doesn't hurt anymore.." I look up at Koii from where I'm sitting, "I'm still sorry....I know it's too much to apologize for but....sorry..."

"Well sorry for your arm then.." I laugh a bit and wrap my arms around Koiis stomach, "I love you." Koii laughs and I look up at him.

"What?" They smile, "I still haven't put a shirt on-" I feel my face get warm again and I look away, "shut up."

"Whatever you say." I smile and close my eyes, I'm hungry..

I think for a moment before biting Koiis arm, "OW-"

Evan's POV

Babysitting. Again.

I walk into the pub and see Iceberg and Shroomie waiting for me, "Is Clyde with Kai?" Iceberg Nods and smiles, "We should go to your house Brother Evan!"

I think before shrugging, "Sure, we can stop by Koiis house too!" I smile and Iceberg grabs Shroomies hand, "Yay!" They run out of the pub and I follow, once we make it to the bridge Iceberg looks over the railing to see the fish

"Cmon we have to get there quickly" Iceberg turns to me then whispers something to Shroomie, "Ok!" I start walking with them behind me, "do you think he knows?" I hear Iceberg and Shroomie whispering, "I don't think so.."

we make it to Koiis house and I knock, "Dad? You home?" The door opens to Shy, "What." I look behind Shy trying to find my dad, "Where's Koii?"

"uh....not home." I look at her and raise my eyebrow, "I'm here to see my dad and your telling me their not at their house?"

"Yup, Koii is at the Pub." Shy smiles, "But you're here." Shy thinks for a moment before closing the door in my face, I stand there shocked for a moment before knocking again, "Nobody's home!"

"Nevermind, let's go..." Iceberg and Shroomie start walking ahead of me and whisper to eachother, "Whatcha talking about" I walk closer to them and Iceberg jumps.

"Brother Evan you scared me!" I smile and laugh a bit, "We were talking about different kinds of flowers..." Shroomie says looking at me, "oh Which one is your favorite?"

"I like Sunflowers! they are pretty and big!" Iceberg smiles and puts his hands in the air, "I like Lilly of the valleys...."

"Oh! Cool, I like cornflowers!" I smile as we walk up the stairs to my house, I open the door and we walk inside.

"So...What do you want to do?" Iceberg smiles, "Hide and Seek!" I Smile and nod, "Go hide, ill count." Shroomie and Iceberg run away and I start counting.

Koii's POV

"So why exactly did you cross them off?" I look at Shys wrist and pointed at his Canon lives, "Didn't want to see them." Shy frowns and leans on my shoulder, "Doesn't it bother you? to not be able to see them?"

"No." I think for a second before moving Shy infront of me, "Whats wrong?" I point to their right eye, "How'd you get that...?"

Shy puts a hand on their eye and thinks, "Whither Skelton, hit me in the eye." My eyes move down to their neck, "What about that one?"

Shy freezes.

"...." did I say something wrong or-

"I....uh..." Shy puts their hand on her neck and sighs, "it was after Aphrodite died. I was...Alone...and..um."

Oh

"How about that one?" I point to Her leg, "Oh! this on was from a fight I had with Eden, they got mad and we started fighting. I won." I laugh, "Are the ones on your hands from putting out cigarettes?" I nod and Shy frowns, "It doesn't hurt..if that's what your worried about."

"It's not..I was just thinking.." I lean back against the Wall and Shy lays his head on my stomach, "Well you should stop."

"Stop what? thinking?" I nod and Shy giggles, "Why would I do that when I could just think about you instead?"

"Think about me instead?" He smiles and laughs, "What?" She continues laughing and i start laughing too. After we stop laughing Shy falls asleep and starts cuddling up on top of me, "Goodnight.."

I close my eyes and fall asleep after a while.
————––————
WHAT IS THIS? A CHAPTER? HOLY SHIT!?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HELP ME IM SO FUCKING UNMOTIVATED💀💀

946 words