WAAAH WAAAAHH WAAAAH

HELSP
Evan's POV

"You got this! You can do it.." I walk to the door and knock, I stand and wait for 3 minutes, "Dad? Hello? You home?" I knock again, I hear snoring.

"Um...I'm coming in!" I open the door a little and peek my head through, after not seeing anyone I walk through and quietly close it behind me. "Dad..?" I look around the corner to the bed and....

Shy and Koii are sleeping, not even completely on the bed, legs hanging off, "wha-" I hear a moo behind me, "AAAHHDHD- HOLY SHIT- shit-" I look back over to the bed and see Shy staring directly at me, "....what the hell-" I stare at them.

"Evan I can see you..why are you here.." Shy says before yawning and rubbing her eyes, "I was gonna ask my dad if he wanted to walk to the pub with me..." Shy stops rubbing his eyes and stands up, "well, how about I go and I'll meet you at the pub, bye!!!" Shy then opens the door and slips out, slamming it closed before I can say anything, "what the fuck."

I turn around quickly, "Oh- Hi dad!" I say waving at Koii, "what are you doing here Evan.." Koii stands up and starts walking into the other room, "I was wondering if you would like to walk to the pub-"

"Where did Shy go..?" My smile fades

all he fucking cares about is Shy...

I shake my head, no

Shut up.

"Um, they left a while ago, I'm not sure why though..anyway," I smile, "I wanted to walk to the pub with you, for the Ball thing..." I fidget with my fingers, Koii thinks for a moment.

"....Sure kid" he gives me a small smile and washes his face, I smile and shake my hands in excitement. "Are you wearing that?" He says pointing to my outfit, "ya! A friend picked it out"

"Looks nice, but you definitely didn't do the tie right." I look down and see my tie all messed up, "I never...learned.." I laugh a little, "You're gonna have to ask Shy, cause I don't know how to do that either." Xe laughs and walks past me to the door, "let's go kid, don't wanna be late."

"Yeah....lets go!"

Shy's POV

"I FU CKING FORGOT- ICEBERG COME BACK OVER HERE!!" I run around and Grab Iceberg, I hear crashing behind me.

"If everyone doesn't come over here and sit the FUCK DOWN." I yell as I hear quick footsteps behind me, I then see Clyde and Shroomie sit down, "now. You guys are going to behave, or you don't get ice-cream." Iceberg gives me puppy dog eyes, "that doesn't work on me."

"Go get dressed and if you aren't out of there in the next 10 minutes I'm leaving without you-" I hear a bell from upstairs, "go!" They all run to their rooms and close the doors. I quickly throw on my boots and climb the ladder, opening the Trapdoor.

"Finally, we've been waiting.." I climb up and lean over the counter, "hey hi! Um Evan your Tie is completely messed up- come here" I climb over the bar and stand on a chair, I fix his tie and smile.

"Alright! Where the fuck is everyone?" I look around and it's only 3 people, "Not here yet-" before Evan can finish I hear the door open, "We have arrived!!" Eden walks through the door as someone crouches under it behind them, "Martin! Hey! What's up, it's been so fucking long!!"

I run over as Martin opens his arms, "Hey. How've you been." It says as I hug him, "I've been good, how about you? Anything new?" I say pulling away from the hug, "I've been great...have you gotten taller." It says laughing.

I glare at him and kick its shin, "asshole." I walk back over to Koii and Evan. Martin sits next to the door and Eden joins him, I look over to the door as someone walks in, "Hey."