GARLIC BREAD

Shy's POV

I open my eyes and try reaching for the blanket but am just met with nothing, I lift my head and look towards the end of the bed, and I notice arms wrapped around me.

But after noticing the arms, I notice I'm not wearing a shirt. Or pants. Just shorts.

I freeze and stare at the arms before turning my head to the person behind me, "mm..."

I look at his face then slightly down, I notice a few things on his neck then realize they're not wearing a shirt.

I slowly turn my head forward and stare at the wall.

What the fuck happened last night.

I feel Koii's arms tighten around me and his face gets closer to my neck, I feel a kiss on the back of my neck, "Good morning.." Koii yawns and kisses my neck again

"Shy..?" I sit up and throw my legs off the bed, I place my foot on the ground and try to stand, as I stand up I feel pain in my legs.

I sit back down and go still.

(quick pov switch for funny)

Shy slowly turns her head to me, "Koii." I freeze and as soon as Shy turns around I start sweating, Shy is looking at me with the most serious expression I've ever seen from them

"What the fuck happened last night."

I feel a drop of sweat fall down my face.

(back to Shy's POV)

"um....we were at the event....then...you got drunk...and um.." Koii sits up and scratches the back of his neck, I see drops of sweat on their forehead.

"This girl was flirting with me and um....you..uh...kissed me.." I start to process what Koii was saying and felt my face get really warm, "Then Eden told me to bring you to your bed and um..."

I stare at Koii, who will not make eye contact with me, "I told you that you should probably change and you just....took off your clothes..?" I turn back to the wall and sigh

"then you collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep.." I turn to Koii and glance at his neck

I point to his neck and look him in the eye, I raise my eyebrow as if I was asking about it, "Oh...um...you...did that.."

"so what-" I stop talking as I notice my voice sounds terrible.

"Koii, why do you not have a shirt on" Koii stares at me, "You looked....cold..?"

I stare at them in shock, "there is no fucking way you expect me to believe that."

"....do you not believe it..?" Koii looks at the wall, "Koii-" i cough and reach for my head

I shake my head and grab the blanket at the end of the bed, "You good?"

i nod and then look back at Koii, "What happened to my voice?" Koii shrugs and i stand up, i walk over to the mirror, tkaing the blanket with me

My reflection makes a disappointed face as i see the withering on my neck, "Do you think.....it spread inside my throat?"

i look over at Koii, "....i dont think thats possible..." Koii walks over to me and wraps his arms around my torso, "it might just be cause you drank a lot?"

"....yeah...maybe..." i hear a sudden glass Shattering, i turn to the trapdoor and walk to it, i look up and the trapdoor opens

"um....hey.." i put a hand on the ladder before remembering what i have on, i turn to Koii and whisper, "grab me a shirt.." Koii smiles and hands me a shirt from the counter

i climb the ladder after putting the shirt on, when i get up the ladder I stare at the room, there's broken flower pots, knocked over tables and chairs.

"Eden. what the fuck happened." I look at Eden, "....we were robbed last night...while you were sleeping..."

I stare at the chest under the bar, I open it to find that all the money is gone.

"Eden, go home." Eden looks at me, "Shy..."

"Go." Eden freezes and sighs, they teleport away and I close the chest, "Shy? we can get the money back, we can-"

"Shut up" I walk over to the middle of the room and look around, "Shy..?" I feel a tear drop from my eye, "We can fix it-"

"SHUT UP!" I turn to Koii and glare at him, I feel a stream of tears coming from my eyes, "DO YOU EVER JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!?"

"...."

"ITS NOT OKAY! ITS NEVER BEEN OKAY!" I pick up a glass from a table and look at it, "You're acting like it's my fault..."

I freeze, I squeeze the glass and throw it on the ground, "IT PROBABLY IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT KOII!"

"ITS ALWAYS YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT 4K IS AFTER US! YOUR FAULT THE CASTLE IS DESTROYED! ITS YOUR FAULT I FUCKING DIED-" I stop

I stop talking.

What the fuck is wrong with me

I slowly look up at Koii, he has the most betrayed look on his face, "....What..?"

"Wait- Koii no I didn't mean it-" Koii looks at me and I watch as a tear falls from his eye, "it really is my fault isn't it.."

"Koii..." I start to walk over, "Stop...." I stop moving, "maybe....maybe 4k was right..."

"Maybe we were only meant to be enemies."

I stare at Koii, ".....What?"

Koii grabs his coat off the bar and walks to the door, he puts their boots on, "Koii wait-"

"No."

"Koii-"

"It's over Shy."

I freeze.

....What..?

I dont say a word, Koii opens the pub door and walks out.

I fall onto the floor and stare at the door.

I feel tears falling down my face, I look at the floor and then my hands, on has a few cuts from the glass I threw.

i sit on the floor for a while before hearing the pub door open, "Shy?"

"Shy Where's my dad? are you okay?" I slowly look up at Evan, "i...."

"he went home." Evan looks at me, "okay..." Evan walks out the door and I'm alone again, I stand up and walk to the trapdoor

I climb down the ladder and walk to my bed, I sit down at stare at the floor.

I wipe my tears and lay down....

Maybe this is for the best.
———————————
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

1077 words