oh

(I DIDNT DRAW THAT⬆️⬆️⬆️)

Evan's POV

Where is he...

I walk around Koii's house quickly and then walk out closing the door behind me, where would they go.....

I gasp as the realization hits

The Pub.

I run towards the bridge and make my way over it, running through the small orchard. Once I make it to the forest the Pub is in I start jogging, I get to the door of the pub and the sign says closed.

"....hello? Dad?" I open the door slowly and see Koii sitting on a stool, his head leaning on the bar. I walk towards the bar and look beside them, what....

There's about 5 or 6 empty bottles on the bar next to him, I hear a noise and turn around, Eden.

"He's been here since this morning...." I look back over to Koii, all day..?

I walk over to Koii and place my hand on his shoulder, "Dad..? Are you okay?" He doesn't move, "dad...?" I shake them a bit

"Wha....huh-" Koii lifts his head and looks around slowly, dark bags under their eyes and hair all messed up. "Oh...are you...okay..?" Koii looks at me with a blank face, "What?"

"Eden told me you've been here all day.....Drinking...." I point to the bottles on the bar, He looks over to where I'm pointing and smiles

"I was just.....having fun.." Koii spins around on the stoll and leans back onto the bar, he then holds out a bottle to me, "you want some?" I look at him in disgust

"Are you drunk?" Koii looks at me and then at a random direction, ".....no?" I turn to the door and Eden is gone, I sigh and turn to Koii again.

"You should sleep, its getting late and i have to get home too." He looks at me with a strange face, "What?" He lifts their hand and puts it on my head, "I'm proud of you kid."

.......

What

"....really?" I frown, Koii looks at me confused, "You decide to be proud of me the one time you're not sober? Are you fucking serious?" His eyes widen, "W...well I uh-"

"Don't. Just go home." I turn away from him and they grab my wrist, "Wait- im- I'm sorry- i-" I turn my head to him.

Tears. He's crying.

I yank my wrist away, "Go Home." He looks up at me and for a second I feel bad, but I walk away and out of the Pub.

Koii's POV

I sit and watch Evan leave the Pub, I stare at the door to see if anyone else will walk through. Waiting. Waiting for someone. Anyone.

But nobody walks through, I turn back towards the bar and put my head in my hands. "Fuck...." I sit there before getting up and walking behind the bar and down the ladder.

I walk to the sink in the corner and turn the water on. I look in the mirror and sigh, splashing my face with water.

"This is pathetic." I quickly raise my head and see someone behind me in the mirror, I turn around and back up against the sink.

"Hi." I look around quickly and rub my eyes, "how....why are you...." 4K leans closer, "I was worried you didn't survive." 4K looks me up and down then back to my face

"You look Pathetic.." They place a hand on my chin and i slap their hand away, "dont fucking touch me." 4K glares at me and roughly grabs my chin again.

I try and pull their hand off, "stop trying to fight-" I start kicking at their stomach, they hunch over and drop me, I scoot away and to the bed. I reach under the bed and pull out a dagger.

"Stay away from me you fucking creep!" I hold the dagger in front of me, 4K glares at me, "you need to learn how to listen." I start to panic not knowing what to do, shit shit shit shit shit

Suddenly I hear a bell ring, 4K quickly turns towards the noise. I get up and plunge the dagger into 4K's stomach. 4K turns back to me and shifts into Shy.

"....why.." I fall back and scoot away to the bed again, 4K slowly disintegrates. I crawl onto the bed and into a corner, covering my ears and putting my knees to my chest.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit

...........

Shy's POV

"Hello!? Anyone there!?" I walk down the quiet Hallway, waiting for anything to happen. Nothing.

After a while of walking, I see something, a light in the distance. I start running to it. Once I get there its...the Pub, it's quiet.

It's so quiet. I look around and nobody is there...I hear the door open and someone walks through, a figure. No identification other than goat Horns and different colored eyes.

"Who...are you?" My voice echos through the pub, but not reaching the figure. Someone else walks into the pub, again, no identification other than eyes and horns.

"Hello? Dad?" I....know that voice....who are you.

Why do I know you.

Everything goes blurry and the voices become muffled, "Are you drunk?" The yellow eyed figure turns to the other and looks directly at me. ".....No?"

Why.....why do I know you.

I walk towards the figure and it raises a hand, placing it on the others head.

"I'm proud of you ki-" again everything goes blurry and muffled.

"Go Home." I turn to the brown eyed figure as they leave, I bite my nail and turn to the other figure. It's crying. Golden colored tears.

"Why are you crying..." the figure goes blurry and muffled, suddenly I'm in the basement of the pub. The figure looking in the mirror, "Fuck..."

The figure splashes it's face with water and sighs. Then behind it in the mirror.

Another figure, one I can see. I turn quickly, immediately recognizing the person.

4K.

"No. No no no no no no. I got rid of you. How are you still here."

"This is pathetic." The yellow eyed figure turns around, Who are you. Why is 4K here.

Who the fuck are you!?

Everything goes blurry and muffled and then everyone is gone, "Stay away from me you fucking creep!" I turn around and see 4K getting closer to the figure, "No. What are you-" Suddenly 4K holds out a hand and....

A spike comes out of the ground and stabs the figure through the stomach, "NO!"

I run over and look at the yellow eyed figure in fear, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" I look at 4K and they Smile

"why do you care....you don't know him."

I freeze and look down at the figure bleeding out in my arms

I know you. Why do I know you. Who are you. Why do I care. Why do I care so much.

ꀘꂦꀤꀤ.....ꀘꂦꀤꀤ....ꀘꂦꀤꀤ.......

Koii....? Who......who is that...
----------------------
YIPPEE
YIPPEE
YIPPEE

WOW

1173 words