im upside down heehoo

Koii's POV

"Ok um- how the fuck did this happen!?" I look at Evan as he panics trying to find bandages, "I DONT KNOW- I LOOKED AWAY- WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING BANDAGES!?" They look over to me quickly and I point to a barrel

"It hurts!!" Iceberg cries while bleeding onto my shirt, "Uh- hey Kid you're gonna be fine alright? do you want like....uh...." I look around and find a rock, "You want this rock????" Evan looks at me in confusion

Iceberg takes the rock and looks at it, after a few seconds he stops crying.

why the fuck did that work????

"How....What??" Evan walks over with bandages and hands them to me, "Thanks"

I quickly bandage Icebergs head and he looks up at me, "Thank you Dad!!" I look at Iceberg with wide eyes, he takes a second before realizing what he said.

"I mean....Koii...um Brother Evan we need to go now!!" He grabs Evans hand and runs out of the house closing the door behind them.

I put a hand on my face and sigh, "Goddammit..." I open the door and walk outside, I feel a drop of water. then another.

are you fucking kidding me...

I look up as is starts raining, I lift a arm above my face to block the water from getting in my eyes. I look forward and walk under a tree, pulling out a cigarette from my coat pocket.

I hold the cigarette in my mouth while i look for my lighter in my pockets, Where the fuck is it...

i look forward and pat down my coat, out of nowhere a flame appears and the cigarette is lit, I look around and see nobody there....

What the hell....

"Hello?" I look behind the tree and still see nobody.

other things have happened but this is the weirdest, where the fuck did that fl-

Before i can finish that thought I hear something next to me, I look over and at the ground....

my....lighter...

I look at the ground confused of where the lighter came from, I look around and nobody is nearby.

???????

"Hello?"

No response.

I sigh and lean against the tree, I look over the lake and spot someone on the other side.

4K, holding a flame in their hand.

I glare at them as I take the cigarette out of my mouth and put it out on my palm. I flick it away and go back inside.

can't mess with me anymore asshole.

Shy's POV

"Brother Evan!! can we play hide and seek!?" I sit and watch as the small figure runs up to the brown eyed figure- Evan.

"Sure, do you want to hide first?" The child nods and runs away, Evan turns around and starts counting.

I follow the child as it runs behind the big birch building, "This isn't a great hiding spot kid." I sigh remembering they can't hear me, "I'm gonna win this time for sure!" the child giggles and sits down leaning against the birch wood.

"Ready or not here I come!" I look toward the direction of the voice then back to the child- wait

Where did the kid go!?