Casino Event

Shy's POV

"Shy Darling, you've been in there for about 10 minutes...." I hear Eden from outside the dressing room in the basement, "i...don't think it suits me..."

"Darling, are you doubting my style choices?" I look at the mirror behind me one more time before taking a deep breath, "Eden? What are you doing down here?" I freeze and turn to the curtain of the dressing room, "Oh! Koii, I was waiting for someone"

I could practically hear the smug look on Eden's face, I peek out of the curtain slightly, "Oh- Anyway have you seen Shy? there's a bunch of people here for the event..."

I glare at Eden, they seem to notice and I sigh in relief, "Oh I'm waiting for her actually, she's in there" I freeze as Eden points to the room I'm in

"Wha- oh, are they changing or something?" Eden nods, "She should be done by now, but hasn't come out." Eden Glares back at me before speaking, "Actually, I need to go let customers in! you can wait here can't you?"

Koii nods and Eden climbs up the ladder, "so are you gonna stop spying and come out here?" I jump a bit and stop peeking through the curtain.

"I don't know...I think I look....odd.." I look in the mirror again and hug myself, the curtains open behind me and I turn around quickly.

"I think you look fine" I freeze and shake my hair to make it go in front of my eyes, "Thanks...I guess" Koii laughs and places his arms on my shoulders, I lift my head to look at him and they kiss me

I Suddenly remember something and kick a bag under a chair behind me, Koii opens his eyes to the noise and looks behind me, "We should probably go check on Eden!" Koii raises their eyebrow

"What did you just kick under the chair.?" I look around nervously, "It doesn't matter! let's go-" Koii suddenly crouches down and grabs the bag under the chair, "What's this then?"

Koii stands up and lifts the bag above his head, I try to reach for it but am restricted by my lack of height, "It's not important!!" I feel my face get really warm and start sweating

"If it's not important why are you trying so hard to hide it from me?" I try reaching for it but Koii flips the bag and something falls on his face

"ow," Koii drops the bag and grabs the thing off his face, "Oh-" He looks at it and gives me a confused look, "Why was this so important to hide-?"

Koii's POV

I look at Shy and see them looking up at me with a pouty face, "It's embarrassing-"

"Why is a shirt so embarrassing to you-"

"It's not just a shirt!" I look at the top in my hand, it's just a black lace corset-type thing

"I was gonna wear it but Eden told me to wear something else, I look at Shy's outfit right now and think, "Why don't you wear this under the suit thing you have on right now?"

Shy looks at me and then takes the shirt from me, they turn around, close the curtain and start taking off the shirt, I turn around quickly and cover my face, "Wow- you were right. this looks way better-" I turn to Shy peeking through my hands

Shy is now wearing the Lacey top under the red dress shirt they had on, along with some leather pants.

"You look great, we can go now if you want-" Shy looks me up and down, "Is that what you're wearing?"

"I mean....it's what I always wear-" Shy takes off my jacket and hangs it on the wall, "Why does your shirt have stains on it- what is that-" Shy points at a stain on my shirt, "Um...I don't know..."