"A Ball?"

3rd person POV

"Evan? Evan you home?" Shy says walking into the front gate, doesn't seem like it...

Shy walks up to the door and knocks, "Evan..?"

Suddenly the door opens to a very messy Evan, "...huh....sorry..I just woke up..." They yawn and offer Shy to come inside, "oh, it's fine if you want to talk here we can, it'll be quick" Shy smiles and hands Evan a letter, "I Recently finished a big project and I'm hosting a Ball, it'd be great if you could join!"

Evan, still half asleep, Nods and waves goodbye before closing the door and walking away

".....I'll take that as a maybe-"

Few minutes later

"Martin!! Hey!" Shy says running over to Martin, "Shy? Oh wow, it's been so long..." Shy smiles and looks next to Martin, "Eden."

"....you're still mad about that?" Eden says smirking and crossing his arms, "You- nevermind- nows not the time, Martin! Here!" Shy says handing It a letter, Martin opens the letter and reads a bit, "A Ball?"

Shy smiles widely, "Yeah! I finished a project and want to show people, and thought a Ball would be the best way!" They put her hands on their hips and Put a proud look on their face, "Wow.....so like, what kind of project?"

"Building, of course! I finished the castle I made!"

Martin looks at Shy in disbelief, "you....a mortal.....built an entire castle....By yourself!?"

Shy looks at it confused, "uh....yeah? Why?"

"How long."

"About.............2 or 3 months....without sleep..." Shy says shrugging, "3 MONTHS!?" Eden says shocked by this information, "yeah? I would leave in like, the middle of the night and build..."

"You absolute menace to society." Martin says shaking its head, "thank you, I have to go now! Bye Martin and Eden!" Shy then runs off, to a coordinate they got from someone.

"Hello.....um, here...." Shy hands a letter to Jolly and smiles, slightly uncomfortable, "thank you."

What is this guy's problem

"Is it for the Ball?" Jolly asks, holding the unopened letter in his hand, "....uh yeah...well I hope you come, Bye!" Shy then runs off before Jolly can say anything else.

After getting back to the pub

Shys POV

"Mama! You're home!" Iceberg says running over to me

"Yeah....but it's bedtime..Where's Koii? Did he go home?" I says yawning

"Um...I'm not sure...but I didn't see them leave..." Icey says scratching the back of his neck, "im...I'm gonna go play with Shroo now!" Iceberg says before running off

"....ok.." I hop over the bar and climb down the ladder, "Koii..?" I say turning the light on, I hear a groan, "ughh...turn the light off..."

I look over to the table in the corner, "Were you sleeping?" I say turning the lights off as my horns start glowing in the dark, "No....I zoned out...."

"Hm..." I walk over to the table and sit on it, "so.....A Ball huh?" Koii says making eye contact with me, I look away, I see the picture on my wall, "Yeah....are you gonna go...?" I say looking back at him

"Maybe, but....I can't dance..." I look a bit surprised, what if...

3rd person POV

".....I could teach you..."

Shy looks at the ground in embarrassment, "You can dance?"

"Um....yeah....do you...want me to teach you..?" Shy says standing up and offering a hand to Koii

"Sure..." Koii takes their hand and Shy leads them to the middle of the room, "so...um"

Shy takes one of Koiis hands and places it on their waist, "give me your other hand..."

Shy puts one hand on Koiis shoulder and then, The other in Koiis hand, "Now just follow my lead...try not to step on my feet please..." They say slightly whispering the last part

"Okay..." They then start stepping in sync

Then suddenly music starts playing, but they don't care, just keep dancing

Koii then spins Shy and they continue dancing, "So....how was your day..?" Shy asks looking down, "um....not very eventful.."

"What about your Wound..? Does...does it still hurt?" They say looking back up at Koii, "No. Its fine, I can barely feel it.." Then they go back to silence, Shy looks at Koii and zones out, getting lost in their eyes, not noticing that they're staring

"...you're eyes are really pretty..." Shy mumbles, still not focusing, Koii notices them staring, "...." Koii looks away with their eyes as he blushes, "....Shy..?"

"Can I kiss you?" Shy asks Nonchalantly, still slightly zoned out, "What- i.....um.." Koii says turning red, "i...um"

"...." Koii nods slowly, Shy immediately puts their arms around Koiis neck and stands on his tippy toes, Putting their lips on Koii's

Koii gets caught of guard for a second, before putting both hands on Shys Waist and kissing back, it last for a few seconds before Shy pulls away, "....sorry....I um.." Shy says Finally realizing what just happened

"It's fine..."

They go silent, staying in the same spot, until Shy breaks the silence with a yawn and leans on Koiis chest

"....you seem tired....do you want to sleep?" Koii asks looking down at Shy, "that sounds great, but first.." Shy places a hand on Koiis Chest and then looks at it, "hm....ok now we can sleep." Shy says grabbing Koiis hand and dragging them over to the bed, Shy lays down and pulls Koii onto them, "Goodnight Love. Sweet dreams..."

Koii lays his head on Shys chest and closes their eyes, "Goodnight...."

------------------------
The cringe took over for the "getting lost in their eyes" part😋😋

I love the gay silly little people :((( /pos

953 words