hahahah(i need mental help)

Hey😼

Eden's POV

"Shy..? Darling?" I climb down the ladder into Shy's room and look around, it's dark, "Shy..?"

I hear a sniff from the corner where their bed is, "Oh...Darling..." I walk over to where the bed is and sit down, "What happened..?"

"Get out." I see a slight glow through the blanket, "Wha-"

the blanket suddenly lifts and falls off Shy, "Get Out." Shy opens their wings and glares at me, "Darling, your dragon form doesn't scare me.."

"Now what happened after I left..." Her eyes soften and a few tears fall, "It's over..." Shy places her claws on her face and their horns start glowing a dim blue, "Pardon..?"

"He said....it's over..." I stare at Shy in shock, "It's my fault! I was angry! I yelled at them and.....and....fuck.." Shy folds her wings back to cover herself entirely

"......He told you...What." Shy freezes and peeks out from their wings, "Don't do anything stupid." I teleport to the bar and grab a glass of water and a bowl of soup, I teleport back and place the water and food on their bedside table

"I'll be back later."

Shy's POV

Eden teleports away, I look at the bedside table and grimace, I lay down and change back into my original form

I wrap my arms around my tail as the memories of Koii come flooding back, "God fucking Dammit...." I cry into my tail and stay holding my tail, not being able to sleep

after what feels like a few hours I throw my legs off the side of the bed and stretch, I look back over to the bedside table and frown at the probably cold soup.

I grab the water and take a sip, after drinking almost the entire cup I place it down on the table, lay back down, and stare at the ceiling

I close my eyes and smile, I reach over to my side expecting to feel someone, I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling.

"right...I'm alone.." I feel tears fall from my eyes again and I reach to my face to wipe the tears, I rub my eyes until they're red.

I hear an enderman noise and sit up, "Darling..."

I look at Eden and frown, "What'd you do..."

"He's gone..."

I freeze and stare at Eden, "Wha...What..?"

"Koii is gone. I and Evan went looking but can't find them...." I feel the tears stop and I feel...Nothing...

Everything stops, the voices stop, Eden's voice fades, I can't feel, I can't see.

is this what it feels like to be completely alone...

Eden's POV

"Shy- Darling-" Shy looks up at me with the most dead eyes, "it's....my fault...." she looks at the floor and I see tears fall onto their legs...

"...oh Darling...." I crouch down and hug her, she wraps her arms around me tight and starts crying, full Sobbing...

After a few minutes, she stops crying and looks at me, "I'm so sorry- I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize...save that for someone who needs to hear it..." I glance over to Shy's floor and notice a bunch of balled-up papers

none of my business...

"Eden...Go home...you need rest.." I look at her and frown, "are you sure Darling...?" They nod and give me a weak smile...

"Okay...I will be back tomorrow, get some rest love..." I teleport to my house and look around

"My Love?" I peek around the corner into my bedroom, "Hello dear." I walk over to the bed, "How's our friend..?"

I frown and climb into bed, "Not well...Koii broke it off...." Martin turns the page on his book and frowns, "oh my...well can't be helped..."

"Koii left the area..." Martin looks at me and furrows his brows, "What."

"As you said....it can't be helped..." I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his torso, "Right..." He places down his book and faces his lips on my forehead, "well get some rest Love.."

"Yea..."
(Ew gay people🤮/j)

Shy's POV

I stare at the ceiling while I think, I slowly get an idea and I sit up

Maybe the actual problem was having the event in the pub, there were so many opportunities to steal or sneak up to the bar

I stand up and walk to my desk in the corner, I pull out some paper and sit down in my chair, "Maybe if we had an actual Casino...." I draw a blueprint of my idea and hold it up to the light.

"Perfect." I smile to myself and start making blueprints for the entire building, including the inside, the uniform, and the games.

I frown and groan in annoyance, "Koii could you-"

I turn around and freeze...

right...

"fuck.." I turn back to the table and start writing again, after a few minutes I zone out and start doodling, after I zone back in I look at the doodles and accidentally break a pencil

They're all of Koii, What the fuck.

I lean back on my chair and groan, "Fuuuuucccckkk" I ball up the paper and put it in a drawer.

I hear a knock on the trapdoor and then it opens, I look over as someone climbs down, "Shy..?"

"Evan...?" Evan looks at me and walks over, "um....Have you seen...Koii..?"

I stare at Evan with a sad expression, "Fuck..." I stand up and place down my pencil, "I'm so sorry...I'm so fucking sorry Evan...it's my fault i-"

"Wait wha- what-" Evan stops me and looks confused, "What happened to my dad?"

I feel my eyes prick with tears, "He...He's gone, they left Evan...it's my fault...I'm so sorry..." Evan looks at me with an expressionless face, "Oh..."

"Evan..?" Evan shrugs and walks back over to the ladder "Im...gonna go look..." he climbs up the ladder and closes the trapdoor behind him, I sit back down and stare at the Trapdoor

"I'm....so sorry..."
—————————————
2 FUCKING CHAPTERS IM ON FIRE LITERALLY FUCKING HELP THE FIRE ALARM OMFG ITS SO FUCKING LOUD

1027 words