Sorry.

Shy's POV

again. again. and again. why does this figure with goat horns matter? why do I care?

why should I care.

why do I care so much. why did it getting hurt....make me so fucking angry.

it's been a week. I have lived through this figures life. for a week.

"Who are you...?"

I place my hand on the figures cheek and it leans into my touch, my eyes widen, "I thought you couldn't see me..."

"They can't." I quickly turn to the voice letting go of the figures face, I pull out my dagger. "wow there. calm down."

"I may not know who everyone else is. but I know who you are. 4K." I glare at 4K, They walk slowly towards me and I try to move. but...I'm frozen in place.

4K places a hand on my chin and tilts my head up to look them in the eye. "I could kill it." They point at the figure beside us.

why does that make me angry. why am I pissed. WHY DO I CARE!?

ꀘꂦꀤꀤ.....ꀘꂦꀤꀤ.....ꀘꂦꀤꀤ.....ꀘꂦꀤꀤ....

i.....don't know who that is....who is that. why does it sound so familiar....

"Why should I care?" 4K looks at me and tilts its head, "you....you've lost your memory...remarkable..."

suddenly i am unfrozen and I swing my dagger across their stomach, They shift into a familiar face....the goat horns and different colored eyes standing out.....

"Who are you..."

Hours later.

Koii's POV

I wake up and feel immediate pain in my head, "fuck..." I put a hand on my forehead and stand up slowly. I put my hand down and look at the bar

what the fuck happened....

there's bottles everywhere and some dents in the wood wall, I trace my hand over the dents in the wall and sigh.

I need to go home....

I grab all of the bottles and throw them away, I start to walk out of the pub before feeling something warm on my cheek...

Warm....

I lean into the feeling without thinking, the feeling goes away quickly and I look around, What the fuck.....

I walk out of the pub with a hand on my cheek, "what the hell just happened...what the fuck was that..?" I make my way across the bridge and to my house, just as I'm about to open the door I hear footsteps behind me

something is wrong...

I turn around quickly and.....nobody's there, "What the fuck..." Suddenly I feel a tight grip on my leg, "Hiiii!!" I turn to the voice and look down, Iceberg.

"shit kid....you scared me.." I kneel down to him and place a hand on his head, ruffling his hair. Suddenly I remember something...shit...

"Mama is gonna come home soon right?" I think for a second and sigh, "Yeah kid....She'll be back." Iceberg gets happy and starts shaking his hands, I smile and he hugs me..

"Your a good kid..." I pat his back and he let's go of me, "Thank you da-" He pauses....

"-Koii...." I stare at him in shock....

did.....he just...

"I've got to go!!" Iceberg runs away and leaving there shocked....

Did he almost call me dad...

"Wow...." I turn around and look up at the person talking, "It's almost like hes your actual kid." Evan holds his sketchbook closer to their chest..

Shit-

"Evan...I um..do you...want to talk..?" I fidget with my coat Sleeve, "....Really?" I nod and open my door, "Yeah kid...why not..." Evan walks past me and into my house, "So....how have you been...?"

He sits down on a chest and places his sketchbook next to them..

"I've been....pretty good...how about you..?" He smiles and I close the door, "Could be better I guess..."

"so how's Babysitting Iceberg going?" I walk to my bed and sit on it, "Great actually, we actually get along great and-" Evan continues Rambling, I sit and listen. zoning in and out.

after a while Evan leaves and I close the door behind them. Fuck...

I walk to my bed and take my coat off, hanging it up on the wall. I lay down on my stomach with my head in my pillow, "uggghhhhh" I get up remembering my headache and walk to a barrel in the corner, I open it and take some medicine.

I chug some water and lay back down, staring at the ceiling. then....the same warm feeling from before is now on both of my cheeks....I close my eyes, feeling comfort in the warmth..

I hear a faint whisper before falling asleep...

"Who are you..?"
------------------------
Short chapter, next one will be longer I promise <333

790 words