Gay people

Shy's POV

I got woken up by Koii shaking me, "Shy, we're here.." I open my eyes and suddenly get picked up, I grab onto Koii. "Sorry- do you want me to put you down?" I shake my head and yawn, "it's fine..."

We get out of the bag and onto the ground, I look around and then up at the castle, "Holy shit! You built this by yourself!?" I smile and nod, "Yup, it took a really long time."

"Lovely, you guys are here."  Eden walks over and Koii puts me down, "Hey! Sorry we're late, something happend.." I look over to Koii, they're admiring the castle.

"I'm gonna go look for Martin, if you need me..." Eden walks away with my mother, then it's just me and Koii again. "Hey, let's go look for Evan?" Koii looks at me and nods, "yeah.." I grab his hand and we start walking to the castle.

Once we get to the gate of the castle, Iceberg runs up crying, "Evan! Evan! He's missing!" Iceberg hugs me and I start to panic, "shit..." Koii let's go of my hand and starts yelling Evan's name, "Hey- Maybe he's in the castle?"

Koii turns to look at me, "....yeah maybe...but what if he's not? Maybe we could split up and look?" I think back to the forest, "maybe you can check inside..? Just to be safe?" Koii looks at me like I'm stupid, "This is because of 4K. You think I can't protect myself?" Koii starts getting angry

"That is not what I said." Koii nods sarcastically, "Yeah, Fuck you." Koii runs into the forest beside the castle, "Shit! Iceberg go find Kai." Iceberg let's go of me and runs into the castle.

I run into the forest and start looking around, "Koii?" I spot someone in the distance, "Koii!?" The person starts running to me, "Shy!? Holy shit! I thought I was lost" Evan. "...where is Koii?" I panic, "Shit shit shit shit! KOII!?" I start running and Evan follows, we are both out of breath before I hear a call back, "Shy?"

I run in the direction of the voice and see Koii, I run up and hug them, "Holy shit you fucking scared me.." I look up at Koiis face and something doesn't seem right, ".....are you sick?" I place a hand on their forehead and xe seems fine.

"I'm fine..Why?" I move my hand back and step away from them, "I don't know....maybe it's just dark..lets get back, don't want to worry people.." we start walking back and I start thinking...

E̥ͦy̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦ.....N̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦ R̥ͦi̥ͦg̥ͦh̥ͦt̥ͦ.......E̥ͦy̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦ....B̥ͦl̥ͦḁͦc̥ͦk̥ͦ......
......E̥ͦy̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦ.......E̥ͦy̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦ B̥ͦl̥ͦḁͦc̥ͦk̥ͦ......N̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦ R̥ͦi̥ͦg̥ͦh̥ͦt̥ͦ......

Eyes?

I look up at Koii and he's already looking at me. His eyes..?

I look at his eyes and.....They're black....

"Is something wrong?" Koii asks Smiling and closing his eyes, "nope....just got distracted...we should be at the castle soon"

Once we get into the castle, me and Koii were lead to a room and then, we were alone again. "Sorry for thinking you couldn't protect yourself...I was just worried.." Koii doesn't say anything, I look over and they're staring at something.

I look over to see what he's staring at, my dagger, "Do you want it?" Koii looks at me, "the dagger, do you want it?" Koii thinks for a moment and then nods, I get up and grab the dagger. "Here, I got it from my mom, you can have it though.." He takes the dagger and looks at it.

"Well, I'm gonna go find my bags..." I walk to the door and open it, "Ok." I walk out of the room and close it, then I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "That was fucking weird...." I start walking down the hallway.

Koii's POV

Where the fuck am i-

I was looking for Evan and got distracted, now I'm fucking lost.....

I found a couple rocks.

I start walking towards a cobblestone wall I see in the distance and find my way back to the castle, I walk inside and spot Evan.

"Dad? I thought you were with Shy?" Evan walks over to me, "I was, I got lost though- we were looking for you actually" Evan looked at me confused, "what?"

"You got lost and Shy started looking for you...then we found you and came back here?" I stand there confused, "maybe I forgot...." Evan shrugs and leads me to a room, I walk inside and wave by to him before closing the door.

I place the rocks I found In a drawer and sit down, I hear the door open a few minutes later, "Hey, you're back!" I sit up and look at the door, "oh hey, where were you?" Shy walks over and places down their bags, "Getting my bags..."

Shy walks to me and wraps their arms around me, they look up at me and smile, "...why are you wearing the mask again....I thought you got rid of it..?"

Shy stiffens "....It doesn't matter, I'm tired" They put their head on my shoulder. I place my hands on their lower back, "Do you want  to take a nap?" He shakes their head, "Nope, just want to stay here with you..." I smile

"Ok...whatever you say" I hear a knock on the door, "come in." Shy looks over at the door, the door opens and Eden walks in, "Oh..am I interrupting something..?"

"No." Shy says sounding annoyed, "Well, is the ball gonna be tomorrow?" Shy nods and turns back to me, "Can you go now.?" Eden looks at Shy with wide eyes, "oh...um yes." Eden leaves and closes the door.

"Are you okay?" I say rubbing their back, "yea? Why?" They look up at me again and I reach for their mask and take it off, "I don't understand why you're so insecure about your face...I think you look fine." Their face goes red and they put her head back on my shoulder, "thanks I guess..."

I smile and lean back onto the bed, dragging Shy with me, "I'm tired now!" I yawn and Shy rolls off me and goes next to me, I look over and Shy wrapped themselves around her tail. I stare at them confused, "....what?"

"...nothing...anyway....um goodnight..love you.." Shy stares at me and their face turns red, I laugh and close my eyes.

"Love you to..." I hear Shy whisper from next to me.
-------------------------
Meow🐱

wow

1091 words