ITS OCTOBER 13th

Shy's POV

"Hey....Shy? You awake..?" I raise a hand to my face and slightly open one eye, "hm...?" I roll over and look at Koii. "Oh, did I wake you up- sorry-"

"It's fine....what is it..." Koii's eyes look towards the door, "um....did you really mean....what you said, last night...?" I think for a moment

I forgot.

What did I forget, shit shit shit shit-

"Shy...? It's okay if you didnt- I just wanted you to know that I meant what I said and if um....you feel uncomfortable then you don't have to say anything-" Koii starts rambling, "-sorry I'm being annoying- I just wanted to tell you that I really meant what I said-"

I give Koii a confused look, "I uh, yeah..." Koii's eyes light up and they Smile, "Do you....even remember...?" I panic and Start trying to remember again, "Uh yeah...I um..."

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY!?

Suddenly it hit me-

I said I Loved Him.

I Told Koii I Loved them.

Holy shit.

"I....Told you...um....that I....." Koii raises an eyebrow at me, "You told me.....?" I grab the blanket and pull it over my head, "I told you that I ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ......" I mumble into the blanket

Koii snatches the blanket away, "what did you say I couldn't hear you," Koii gives me a teasing smile, "You're gonna have to speak up." I start to get pissed off at His Stupid fucking smile, "I SAID I HATE YOU." I turn over and stare at the wall, I put my hands on my face trying to make the warm feeling go away

"Oh-" I hear Koii laugh behind me, which happens to piss me off more, I turn back around and glare at Koii, Suddenly his eyes go wide, "Shit- uh- I didn't mean to make you cry-" I make a shocked face and reach a hand up to my cheek, wiping away a tear i didnt know fell, "You didnt-" I wipe my nose and shove my head into a pillow

"You don't remember....do you?" I shake my head, "I said...um-"

I turn my face to glance at Koii, He reaches to grab my hand and pulls me close to them. I quickly bury my head into his chest to hide my face, "You're annoying...."

"I know-" Suddenly there's a knock at the door of the cabin, I try to get up but I hit my head on Koii's chin, "Shit!- ow-"

Koii starts laughing and I hit his chest, "you dick-" I sit up and slide off the bed. I walk out of the room and to the front door.

I open the door, "Holy shit you're fucking alive-" I stare at the person at the door in shock, "Mom!? How the hell did you find us!?" Kai, my mother was at the door.

"I um...flew around and saw smoke?" I stick my head outside and look around before pulling my mother inside, "Were you followed?" I start to panic

Shit, what if 4K saw her.

"Not that I know of-" I check outside one more time then close the door and lock it, "-Why does it matter..?" I look my mother straight in the eye, "They-" before I can say anything I feel arms around my stomach and someone's head on my shoulder

"Was there someone there...?" I look at Koii and feel my cheeks get warm, "It was-"

"Shy's mother." Koii's arms suddenly fall from my stomach and to my waist, "Hi." I look at my mother and she looks pissed, "um...anyway, 4K was here..."

"WHAT!? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER-" I immediately reach up to my ears and squint my eyes shut

After a few seconds of muffled yelling I am pulled away from the door, I feel a few taps on my hands and I open my eyes. Koii signs, 'Okay now'

I take my hands off my ears, "You good?" I nod and then hear knocking on the bedroom door, "Shy? I'm sorry for yelling, I forgot about...that.."

"Just go back." I say leaning my head on Koii's shoulder, "Evan told me to come get you...He's worried..." I frown and close my eyes

".....we should go..." I open my eyes and look at Koii, "what..? You WANT to see Evan?"

Koii smiles goofy, "no..." I raise an eyebrow and giggle, "I'm glad you're so excited..." I turn to the door and Koii let's go of me.

I walk tot the door and open it, "We'll go. But not for you. For Evan." My mother gives a sad smile and walks to the front door, "I'll keep watch...you guys just get ready."

I turn back to Koii as my mother walks out the front door, "Do you still have that bag of blankets ready?" Koii nods and walks to the side of the bed, picking up a bag. "Right here!"

Few minutes later

We go outside and my mother is there waiting for us, "Oh! Wait hold on."

I walk to the side of the house and spot my donkey there, "Hello!! Oh my goodness it's been so long" the donkey comes running up to me and I pat its head, "how about you go on inside where it's warm.." I open the barn door and lead her inside, "Ok now you be safe."

I walk out of the barn and close the door, "Alright. I'm ready!" I walk back over to Koii and my mother, "Let's go." My mother spreads her wings and lifts a big barrel shaped bag with her, "Get in..."

I grab the bag of blankets and throw it in the bag, Koii climbs into the barrel and helps me in, "Get comfy, cause it's a little far.."

I rub my hands together and put them on my cheeks, "You cold?" I look over to Koii and nod, pulling my tail into my lap. They grab a blanket and throw it over us both, he then grabs my hand and smiles.

I smile and kiss his cheek, "I love you." Koii looks at me shocked, his face slowly turning red. "Wha-"

"You heard me." I smile and close my eyes.
------------------------------
wow

Anyway hi its me again😘😘😘😘

1057 words