😿😿😿😿😿

I'm just gonna get right into it !!

3rd person POV

Shy turns to a customer and hands them a drink, "Enjoy your night." She winks at them and then turns back around, rolling her eyes. They walk into the back and make their way over to a chair, sitting down and leaning back on it.

She takes her mask off and throws it on a table, She glares at the ceiling, trying to tune out the chatter from the bar. She zones out for a few minutes before someone calls their name.

"Shy, someone is here to see you." Eden leans into the back and points to the bar, "Who?" Eden looks at them before leaving the room, Shy groans and stands up, grabbing their mask and putting it on.

She walks out of the back and behind the bar, looking around and spotting a familiar face. She starts walking over, grabbing a glass of wine off a tray on the way. Shy sits down at the person's table, lifting their mask just enough to see their lips.

She takes a sip of the wine before placing her mask back down, "Why are you here this time?" Koii takes a sip of his drink and smirks at her, "Hiii~. " He leans over the table and places a hand on his cheek.

"Koii, are you here to bother me a-" Koii cuts her off, "I'm not here for you. Don't flatter yourself." Shy freezes and glares at him, "Then why are you here?" Koii smiles, taking a drink from the bottle he's holding.

"To have fun."

Shy blinks at him, "That's it?" Koii nods, Shy shrugs and begins to stand up, "Hey...Where are you going.?" Koii frowns, grabbing her hand. "Leaving you to your fun." Koii gives her a disappointed look, letting go of her hand. He frowns at the drink, taking a sip.

Shy sighs, leaning on the table, "What do you want." He looks at her and smiles, "Have a couple of drinks with me." Shy turns to the bar and then looks back at him.

"Was that a challenge?"

Koii looks at her and smirks, "Maybe."

Shy waves over a bartender and smiles under her mask, "Deal."

...

about 40 minutes later

"Just...Give up!!!" Koii shouts, trying to stand up, He wobbles and falls back into the seat. Someone passes 3 diamonds to the bartender, Betting on Shy. "...You are pathetic! You'll never beat me!" Shy places her hand on the table, pointing at Koii with the other hand.

Koii frowns and furrows his brows, "Bartender. Another round." Shy takes off her mask completely, Smirking at Koii. A rush of heat goes to his face, he stares at her before snapping out of it.

The bartender walks over with another tray of drinks, Shy grabs one and chugs it, and Koii does the same. Shy slams the cup down on the table, Looking at Koii.

"Do you give up?" Shy leans over the table to him, smirking, Koii just stares at her. His face a bright red, "...." Koii stands up and puts his hands on either side of her face, pulling it to his.

He connects their lips and Shy stares in shock, A bunch of gasps are heard from the crowd around the table. He pulls away and just stares at her, Shy's face goes red.

She looks around the room, seeing almost everyone staring at them. She looks back at Koii, He smiles.

Shy grabs his neck and punches him, Koii falls backward into the seat and looks at her in shock. Some people in the crowd yell in shock, and Koii realizes what's going on.

He punches her in the nose, She falls back and Koii places a hand on his throat, coughing a little. "You bastard-" Shy lunges over the table and punches Koii.

Some of the people in the crowd are cheering, others are yelling to stop them. Suddenly Shy gets lifted off of Koii, She blinks in confusion before turning around, and seeing Eden glaring at her.

She turns back to Koii with a scared face, Koii wipes the blood from his nose and smiles, "Good luck!" Then Eden grabs the collar of Koii's coat, dragging him along.

"Wait! No, I'm sorry Eden we can talk about this!" Koii tries reaching for their hand, "Shut up." Koii groans before slipping out of his coat and grabbing Shy, bolting for the door.

"Koii!!! Get back here!!!" He places Shy on the ground and they keep running, "What about your coat??"

"I'll get it back! Just keep running!" They continue running until finally, they lose Eden, hiding behind one of the buildings. Shy looks over to Koii and starts laughing, sliding down the wall. Koii looks at her and starts laughing too.

"That was...fun....haha.." Shy sighs and looks at the sky, "That was fun.." Koii scoots over beside Shy, turning to her. She turns to him and smiles, "Your nose is still bleeding."

"Yours too." He leans closer and connects their lips, closing his eyes. She moves onto his lap, putting her hands on the sides of his head. Koii places his hands on her waist, Pulling away from the kiss.

"Do you think Eden will find us?" Shy laughs a bit, "Hopefully not?" Shy's ear flicks and she quickly pulls out a dagger, getting off of Koii and getting into a defensive stance.

Eden walks around the corner and glares at her, She lowers her dagger and freezes. Eden grabs both of them and teleports.

Shy opens her eyes and realizes they're in the Casino, "Eden listen-"

"Shut up. I understand. I just want you to clean up your mess." Eden points to the table they were sitting at, They both look over and groan. Shy walks over and starts grabbing bottles and putting them on a tray, She walks behind the bar and drops them into the trash.

Koii walks over and taps her shoulder, "Can you help me clean the blood?" Shy turns to him and raises her brow, "On your face or the table?" Koii looks at her and then at the table, "...Both?"

Shy giggles and grabs a cloth off the shelf, pouring water on it, She lifts the cloth to his face and wipes the blood off. She flips the cloth and wipes her nose, going back to the sink and washing the cloth.

She grabs another cloth and hands it to Koii, "Time to clean up Blood! Best date idea!" Koii giggles and takes the cloth, "Great idea."

--------------------
THANK YOU FOR READING

1100 words