01

Okay so maybe I'll make a chapter
__________________________________

You were (F/n) (L/n), you worked at a nice elementary school in Miyagi, you got your job at a pretty young age, mainly through your connections, but that's not to say you weren't qualified.

You helped to plan events with the school, occasionally substituting for teachers as well, but you were mainly a psychologist and sort of therapist for the kids, mainly the troubled ones.

You may not have liked children in the past, but now, you really do enjoy helping them work through their problems.

Despite working in a school, you made a good amount of money, enough to live comfortably, and you still lived in your childhood home, although your parents moved elsewhere. You still keep in touch with them.

You still hang out with your best friend from Highschool, Kaede. You haven't really talked with your volleyball friends in a long time, maybe even years, but you do see them on TV, and still root for them.

Today was a day like any other, although today the school was trying to find some new teachers.

You were in the office doing a little bit of paperwork, when you overheard them talking.

"He seems qualified, but he also seems a bit young, doesn't he?"

"What was his name again?"

"Koushi Sugawara, got his teaching degree a bit ago, and his credentials do seem legit, but I'm still not too sure..."

You walked over to the group who was deciding his fate.

"Koushi Sugawara? I know him!"

They gave you questioning looks,
"Really? What's he like?"

You took a sip out of your cup,
"Well, he was always really good with kids, super responsible, and always looked out for everyone. Personally, I think he'd make a great fit here!"

They huddled together (without you) before looking back to you.
"We trust your word (f/n). All in favor of hiring?"

They all raised their hands.

"Okay, I'll send his application to the principal,"

As the paper left the office, you celebrated in your head.
'Yes! Another friend in the workplace! I can't wait to reminisce with him!'

A few weeks later, the new recruit finally arrived for his first day as a teacher.

"I hope to work well with you all!"

Everyone in the office congratulated him on his first day, and he seemed very nervous to be there, hoping not to embarrass himself.

You were the last to talk to him, and you shook his hand,
"Long time no see, eh Koushi?"

He gave you a confused look,
"I'm sorry... do I know you?"

You died on the inside.
'HE DOESNT REMEMBER ME? Okay (f/n), play it cool,'

"Oh sorry, I think I may have gotten you confused with someone else for a bit there, I'm (f/n) (l/n) nice to meet you!"

On the inside you were cringing and dying from embarrassment. How could he not remember you? You decided to spare yourself from the embarrassment of trying to make him remember. Maybe a new start was what the two of you needed?

"Nice to meet you (L/n)-san, I look forward to working with you!"

"Likewise, and just (F/n) is fine,"

You gave him a smiling nod and sat back at your desk, the new school year was starting soon, so everyone was panicking.

You looked around for a second to see him walking around, looking lost.