06

Shoots a laser into the sky
__________________________________

You woke up like usual and walked into your living room, and suddenly remembered that you were housing 5 other people there.

'Guess I should start breakfast then...'

You chose to make waffles due to the ease of making them, and sat outside on your bench.

'This brings back memories...'

///FIRST FLASBACK SLAY///

You took a seat on your bench, you had made breakfast for the team who decided to sleep over, and were now enjoying the morning sun.

A silver hair boy walked out of the house, and tapped on your shoulder.

"Good morning Suga,"

He took a seat next to you, still tired from his recent awakening. He leaned against you, and eventually fell back asleep.

You chuckled as you moved him into a more comfortable position, laying his head on your lap and you ran your fingers through his hair.

///END OF FLASHBACK///

You got off the bench and walked inside, not wanting to repeat the actions of the past.

One by one they woke up, each of them taking a seat at your table that thankfully fit them all.

"Woahhh waffles!"
The owl started to dig into the food, as did the others.

Sakusa seemed a bit hesitant to eat, so you reassured him,
"Don't worry, I was wearing gloves when I made them, and everything's been cleaned,"

He nodded subtly and started to eat, and enjoyed the meal.

You noticed that Hinata had crumbs all over his face, so you reached over with a napkin to wipe his face.

Pink dusted his cheeks, and after a moment, you quickly recoiled.

"Sorry! Force of habit,"

He rested his hands on his legs,
"D-DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!"

The others glanced at the two of you before going back to eating and talking. You stood up,
"I'm gonna go use the bathroom,"

Right after you left, they began talking about you,
"This house is... familiar,"

They all shook their heads in agreement, while Sakusa just sighed,
"Maybe it's because we were here last night? We were probably so drunk that we forgot about it,"

A safe assumption.

"Did you hear what he said after he wiped Hinata's face though? That totally means he's don't it before!"

Suga interjected,
"I'm not too sure about that, he does work with children, and they do tend to get messy, and he's usually one to clean them up, so maybe that's why,"

"HA! That means he thinks yer a little kid!"

He got a punch to the side.

They all settled down when they started to hear you coming, and you walked in to a deadly quiet room.

"Who died?"

Still, no one spoke.

"Anyways, you guys should get going to the hotel before the receptionist leaves, AGAIN."

They chuckled nervously except for Sakusa, who just looked annoyed.

You got up and grabbed your keys,
"C'mon, I'll drive you there,"

They all got in the car, and it was an awkward drive for you as you could sometimes notice one of them staring at you.

Were they trying to remember you? If so they were doing a terrible job.

You dropped them off at the hotel after exchanging thanks with them, and proceeded to drop Suga off as well.

With a loud sigh you drove home alone, but you also felt fulfilled in some weird sense.

You got home, and found a fortune cookie on your table. You debated whether or not you actually wanted to eat it, but decided that there would be no harm in opening it.

You cracked the cookie open, and gently unfurled the paper inside.

"Go to the place where books call home, and you shall find something special waiting for you,"

A quest! You had time to kill, so you decided you would go wherever that little piece of paper told you.

'Where books call home... the library!'

You got back in your car and drove off to the library, walking inside with the paper in your hand.

You sat down at a table, and waited.

Nothing.

You were about to leave disappointed, but in the distance, you could see a book, with a very pretty cover. You walked up closer to the book, and eventually grabbed it, but another hand reached it at the same time.

You looked to the owner of the hand, who had bags under his eyes, which were protected by glasses.

"Akaashi?"
__________________________________

Have not decided whether or not Akashi will remember you I'll figure it out sometime