27

I'm not too sure what's up with me and getting characters drunk ALSO DOUBLE UPLOAD
__________________________________

The three males woke up, all hungover. Somehow though, you had one of the best morning you had in a while, being full of energy and ready for the day to come.

"How... are... you..."

"I'm not sure! I'll get some advil for you all,"

You opened your medicine drawer, only to find that your bottle of advil was empty.

'TOO MANY HUNGOVER PEOPLE'

You put your shoes on, and headed for the door,
"I'll be right back!"

'I REMEMBER THE PHARMACY BEING A LOT CLOSER'

You sprinted your way to the pharmacy, but to your dismay, the line was HUGE. You decided to wait for it to thin out by going to the coffee shop next door.

"Could I get a caramel sauce hazelnut syrup chocolate chip extra whip, with one extra espresso shot, white chocolate mocha frappuccino grande?"

"Coming right up sir!"

You got your drink and your drugs, and were now running your way back home. And then you tripped.

'MY ANKLE'

You hobbled the rest of the way home.

'I SHOULD'VE JUST DROVE'

"Thanks (f/n). Could I ask why you're walking like that?"

Your cheeks took a slight pink color from the embarrassment of it all,
"I tripped, and may have twisted my ankle,"

You limped your way over to the sofa, and sat down.

Udai took his advil, and drank some water before sitting down next to you.

"(L/n), it might be a good idea to see a physician or something for your ankle,"

You tried to apply pressure to your ankle, and winced at the pain.

"Yeah, you're probably right. And you can call
me (f/n),"

He was a little shocked, you hadn't even known him that long, but you were already comfortable enough for first names?

"Oh, then you can call me Tenma,"

A sweet smile spread across your face, and everyone in the room could swear their lives were extended.

"Oh, I know! We should all go somewhere!"

"Ah, sorry (f/n), but I have a meeting with the team..."

Your face transformed into one of disappointment, and the volleyball player felt his heart twist and turn.

"I-I can try to-"

He was interrupted by your voice, which overpowered his,
"Don't worry Hinata, Atsumu just invited me to your meeting, and he said I could bring my friends too!"

You locked arms with Sugawara and Udai, and started to walk out the door.

"Let's go!"

'HOW COME I DIDNT GET TO LOCK ARMS WITH HIM TOO???'

And then another thought popped up in his small brain.

'ATSUMU??? IS HE ALSO...???'

"Glad ya could make it, (f/n),"

Sugawara and Hinata gave you a look, and you answered their inaudible question.

"Yeah, he remembers. So does Bokuto!"

The owl jumped onto you,
"Remembers what?"

You laughed,
"ME!"

The fox on your shoulder grinned mischievously at his shorter teammate,
"What, are ya saying Shoyo here didn't remember you?"

Hinata grimaced, knowing his blonde teammate was correct.

"Oh don't be rude Tsumu, besides, you didn't remember till Samu' told you!"

He flinched at your remark, but couldn't deny it.
You all started to walk down the street, and you started to regret coming as no one said a word. One step forward, and you remembered that you had twisted your ankle.

"ACK MY ANKLE,"

You winced at the pain, and lifted your foot off the ground, but you ended up losing your balance, falling down onto your friend, who caught you.

"Thanks Tenma!"

"No problem. You can lean on me if you'd like,"

You took him up on his offer, putting an arm around his shoulder and leaning your weight on it.

The awkward tension soon dissipated, all of you engaged in a delightful conversation. Well, almost all of you. You could see that the friends you brought felt out of place, which made you feel horrible.

"Hey Koushi, Tenma, I think you left something at my house, maybe we should head back?"

They didn't think they left anything, but they weren't going to let this chance to escape pass them up. The three of you got in your car, and you drove off after saying goodbye to the MSBY team.

"Thanks (f/n),"

"No problem! Let me know if you're every feeling awkward or something, I'll find a way to get you out of there!"

They felt blessed to have you as their friend.

Soon you were alone in your house, which gave you time to process all the events that had happened recently. A lot had happened, you made a new close friend, helped Atsumu get over an ex, and you were remembered by your Highschool friends!

Your peace didn't last too long though, you knew you needed to get your ankle checked, and the sooner the better.

"You just need some rest, and maybe some ice if it hurts,"

'Oh'

You were able to go through two whole weeks without anything major happened. No Meeting estranged friends, none of your friends had gotten into any tragedies, and your ankle had healed!

It was a nice day out, so you decided to take a walk with your now-healed ankle.

'Seems like everything's turning up nice!'

Thats when you noticed it. Someone in the middle of the road. A car speeding towards them. You don't know what came over your body, but next thing you knew, you were the one in front of the car. In that moment, all you could hope is that the person you saved would have a nice life.
__________________________________

I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I MADE YOU GET HIT BY A CAR SORRY 😭😭😭😭

ALSO YOU GET TO DECIDE WHO YOU SAVED. ILL PICK RANDOMLY FROM WHAT YALL SAY (unless a lot of you want one person)