09

400 READS TY YALL
__________________________________

You yawned as you brought two cups of coffee to your desk, giving one to Suga.

"Thanks!"

He took a sip of the hot coffee, which he recoiled at as he burned his tongue.

You laughed,
"You gotta let it cool down a bit! It's pretty much boiling!"

"I know I know,"

You sat down and stared at the papers on your desk, and soon got to work. You stole a glance at Suga, who just happened be staring at you as well. You quickly went back to working, and after a moment, decided to make conversation.

"So, any plans for the weekend?"

He seemed a bit startled, which was weird since he was staring at you so intently,
"Uh yeah! My Highschool Volleyball Team is gonna have a reunion party!"

He seemed excited just saying it, which made you let off a soft smile which he took notice of. You had also been invited to the reunion, although you weren't a player.

You thought long and hard about whether or not you should go.

'I wasn't even a player, let alone the team! I just showed up to all their practices!'

'I mean technically since the school made you watch over them, you were a part of the team,'

'I don't think that's how it works'

'WELL PRETEND IT IS! You befriended all of them anyways!'

'Yeah you're right! Well, I'm right. But what if they forgot about me?'

'That's a risk you're gonna have to take,'

You decided that you'd show up, but would leave if you caught any bad vibes from the whole thing.

You left your headspace and responded to Sugawara,
"That sounds like a lot of fun! It's nice that you're still close to your Highschool friends,"

He smiled as his mind went back to his Highschool memories, all of which you were somehow not in.

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun back then... but how about you? Got any plans?"

You forgot that conversations were a two way street, and you didn't know how to answer.

"I-"

The bell had rung, signifying the start of the school day.

"Oh shoot I'm late! Sorry (f/n), talk to you after?"

You nodded and gave him a thumbs up, exhaling in relief as he left.

__________________________________

Oui oui Beyoncé