16

BEYONCÉ
__________________________________

You made it to the fancy looking building, and were greeted by your friend,
"(F/n)! I was afraid you wouldn't come!"

The two of you embraced,
"And miss out on all this eye candy? No way,"

The two of you laughed and your friend led you to the photo shoot area, motioning you to a foldable chair you could sit on.

"Are you still sure I can be here?"

"Truth? No, but I'm sure if they have a problem, you'll be able to find a way to stay,"

Hearing that was not reassuring, so you tried to make it seem like you were supposed to be there. Soon the first model walked out, then the next, and the next. No one really caught your eye, which you chalked up to you having a preference, a preference you weren't sure about.

Then another model walked out. He was tall with silver hair, and something about him seemed oh so familiar to you.

He finished his photo shoot, and everyone went on break. You went to your friend, hoping to discover the name of the hot model you just witnessed.

"Oh him? That's Lev Haiba, he's a popular one,"

The name sent you into a state of shock, and you scoured your mind for any memories. By searching far enough, you remembered him from your Highschool days, when you somehow became acquainted with some of the Nekoma volleyball members.

That's when you saw the model walking towards you, and something in your body just made you run away.

"I should go now, thanks for everything byyyyyeee!"

Your friend watched as you bolted off, the super model following behind you. You looked over your shoulder to see him coming towards you, which just made you run harder.

Eventually you were able to escape, but ended up bumping into someone who seemed not super tall. You bent down to pick their sunglasses off the ground for them, which fell off from the collision.

"Sorry about that! I was just running away from..."

You looked at them, and realized it was Yaku, who also looked like a model, all decked out in his fancy clothes. You put the sunglasses in his hands, and started to run from him as well.

'I should've played it cool! He probably doesn't remember me, I could've gotten away with it!'

You got tired of running, and opted for power walking, making your way through the complicated maze of buildings, trying to find your car.

You bumped into more people, this time a rooster haired male and his shorter friend playing on a Nintendo switch.

You tried backing away from them, but then realized you were surrounded, as Yaku and Lev were there as well. You raised your hands in surrender,

"Hi?"
__________________________________
Name someone more iconic than Beyoncé