13

SOME SAY OUR STORIES ARE ALREADY WRITTEN. IF OUR FATES WONT CHANGE THEN I WILL *Magical girl transformation starts*
__________________________________

A mug of coffee was placed in your desk, and you thanked Suga, who was the one who brought it to you,
"Thanks! And how did your reunion go?"

He sat down,
"It went great! It was really nice seeing everyone again, but Daichi said he saw someone suspicious looking..."

You chuckled nervously,
"Oh... well I'm sure it was nothing!"

He started to write up a lesson plan,
"Yeah, probably. Speaking of Daichi, I think it'd be a good idea for him to talk for career day sometime! Probably not this week, but maybe later?"

You looked at your calendar,
"Yeah that sounds great! And I think I've already got someone for this week too! A chef!"

"A chef?"

"Yeah, I knew him in Highschool!"

You held up a hand to Suga,
"Look at us! Successfully planning and contributing to the future of these children!"

He stared at your hand, not sure of why it was there,

"Cmon! Don't leave me hanging! Or else I'm gonna feel embarrassed,"

He gave you the high five, softly laughing at your actions.

You walked towards room [number], papers in hand. You reached your destination, and opened the door when it seemed like the class wasn't busy doing something.

You walked up to Suga, who was watching the children do whatever they were doing.

"(F/n), what are you doing here?"

You held the papers out to him,
"I think you left these in the printer,"

He grabbed them from you,
"Oh! Thank you, I almost forgot about these!"

As he flipped through the papers he winced,

"What happened?"

He showed his finger to you which was bleeding,
"Paper cut, bad one too,"

You reached underneath a table and pulled out a first aid kit. Opening it, you grabbed a [theme] bandaid, and promptly wrapped it around his wound.

"There! All better!"

You felt a tug at your shirt, and saw a child standing there, looking like they had something to say.

"Hello?"

The child spoke,
"My mommy always kisses my paper cuts to make them feel better. Are you gonna do the same for Mr. Sugawara?"

The two of you blushed,
"Wha- no!"

The child got teary eyed all of a sudden,
"You don't want Mr. Sugawara to get better? What if he dies from the paper cut?! I don't want him to die!"

You tried to calm down the child,
"Nononononono he won't die! It's just a paper cut!"

You weren't getting through to the child. And looked at Suga, knowing what you had to do. You gently held onto his hand, and motioned for the child to watch. You gently kissed his damaged finger, both of you as red as a beet.

"There all better?"

The child wiped his tears on your shirt, and smiled at you,
"Yup!"

And then he ran off.

You looked at Suga, who was malfunctioning.
"Sorry about that, probably should've asked first..."

He was finally able to speak,
"N-No, it's fine..."

You said your goodbyes and left, hoping you didn't offend the teacher.
__________________________________

Hue hue hue these kids are gonna be plot devices

Forgotten (Adult Haikyuu x M!reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें