Bokuto + Akaashi ending (poly) (edited for spiciness)

Bokuto on the outside seemed as happy as ever, but internally he was in a state of turmoil. He found himself falling in love with you, but he was still in love with Akaashi too! He beat himself up over it. How could he love someone else other than his boyfriend? It's not like he loves one of you more than the other, but still!

If only there was a way he could be with both of you, without having to cheat!

There wasn't even anyone out there he could tell either, if he did, they'd definitely think he was a scumbag!

Why were feelings so hard?

Every time he looked at his lover he felt a sense of guilt from the feelings he harbored for you, how could he even kiss Akaashi when he was also in love with another man!

Eventually he cracked, deciding to tell his lover the truth.

"Keiji... I have to tell you something really really important. Like super important,"

"What is it?"

"I know I love you, like a lot. And by a lot I mean a lot, since you're the best boyfriend in the whole entire world and-"

"Get to the point, Kotaro,"

"I think that I might be in love with (l/n) too? EMPHASIS ON THE TOO BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

Bokuto could feel his heart drop as he saw Akaashi furrow his brow. Was he gonna break up with him? There's no way he'd be able to handle that! Why'd he have to tell him, why'd he have to screw everything up!? Why'd he-

He felt a gentle hand on his.

"Kotaro, I feel the same way,"

The gentle expression on his boyfriend's face almost made him want to cry as he embraced him in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm so glad!"

Akaashi chuckled, patting his boyfriend's back.

"I'm glad as well. There's just one problem though,"

The large owl separated from his boyfriend, confused,
"What is it?"

"We don't know if (f/n) likes either of us in that way. Moreover, we don't know if he'd want to be with both of us,"

They soon got to planning.

"Hey (f/n), what's your opinion on polyamorous relationships,"

You continued planning out the school calendar for the upcoming year,
"I think they're nice. If more than two people like each other, why not let them?"

Akaashi nodded,
"Good to know,"

Somehow you found yourself in the apartment of Akaashi, sat between him and Bokuto. It was definitely an... experience to say the least. There was an air of tension in the room, though you weren't really too sure why.

You decided to say something,
"Hey, can I use the-"

"(F/n) you should totally date both of us at the same time!"

Akaashi glared daggers at Bokuto,
"Kotaro! We had a plan!"

Bokuto whined,
"I know! But the tension was killing me!"

They both looked to you with hopeful eyes,
"So? What's your answer?"

You let out a sigh and laughed a bit,
"Well that certainly was the most direct confession I've received, but then again, I haven't received too many,"

"Does that mean...?"

You put your arms around both of them,
"Yup! I think it'd be nice. I have two hands anyways,"

Bokuto loudly celebrated his new boyfriend while Akaashi silently rested his head on your shoulder.

Having two boyfriends was definitely going to be interesting.

IDK IF I WANT TO ADD A SPICY PART I FEEL LIKE IVE BEEN DOING THAT TOO MUCH LMK IF YOU WANT IT THO

• WARNING THERES A BIT OF SPICINESS AHEAD

Doing the deed with more than one person at the same time was definitely an experience, and one you were willing to have more in the future.

Although his back was aching, Akaashi had never felt better, the afterglow treating him very nicely. Bokuto was able to recover fairly quickly due to his... well maybe he was just like that. But you and Akaashi both had to make him promise not the mention what had transpired that night to anyone else.

"But how else are they gonna know that we-"

"THEY DON'T HAVE TO KNOW!"

"But what if they ask why I'm limping a little?"

"Just tell them you tripped or something,"

He deflated a little bit, pouting,
"Fine!"

You and Akaashi both chuckled, giving Bokuto a kiss on either cheek as compensation for keeping his mouth shut.

You had decided to take the day off, although you didn't have any aches, you were too tired from your late night activities to go to work.

Those two were definitely gonna be the death of you, but you wouldn't have it any of their way.

_________________
Edited to add spiciness