08

Depending on where you live, working in a school is not pog
__________________________________

Akaashi woke up with a headache, and reached for his glasses, but couldn't find them. He felt them gently meet the palms of his hands,

"You really are a lightweight, huh?"

You set a glass of water next to him, and he spoke tiredly,
"Did I-"

"Yup! Drank a whole bottle and apologized, by the way I accepted. I'm glad we can be friends again Akaashi,"

He seemed relieved, but then started to look around the room worriedly.

"Ah, Bokuto's in the other room, I distracted him with a Rubik's cube I found,"

You could hear something break,
"...but I think that may not have gone so well... I'll be back,"

You walked off to help the owl clean the mess he made, leaving Akaashi to his thoughts. Did you really forgive him? Just like that? What else did he do while he was drunk?

He struggled to get out of bed, and walked into the living room, where you were reassembling the Rubik's cube that was obliterated.

"Morning Akaashi!"

"Good morning, Bokuto,"

Bokuto brought his friend to the sofa and sat him down,
"You should've seen yourself yesterday! You were all like "Forgive me!" And (f/n) was all like "Of course I'll forgive you!" And then you-"

You interrupted,
"Bokuto, stop, can't you see you're embarrassing poor Akaashi over here?"

He looked at his four eyed friend, whose face was blooming into a bright red color.

"Sorry dude!"

He assured him that everything was fine, and sat down next to him.

Bokuto scooted closer to you,
"You're the one who saved me, right?"

You feigned a confused expression,
"Sorry?"

He made a square with his fingers and framed it around your face,
"Yeah! During golden week, you saved my life!"

///FLASHBACK SLAY\\\

Everyone was enjoying the meat, hastily eating each piece as it finished cooking. You walked around to make sure nobody would burn themselves, and knowing the volleyball players, you made sure they didn't choke on their food.

While you were distracted by someone else, Bokuto ate a piece of meat a bit too fast, and started to choke. Everyone around him froze in shock, but you were able to notice it in time to use the Heimlich maneuver on him.

"You saved my life!"

You gave him a thumbs up,
"Yup! Make sure not to eat too fast,"

He started to reach for the meat that just came out of him, and you slapped his hand.

"DONT EAT THAT!"

///END OF FLASHBACK\\\

You gave up trying to fake it,
"Yup, that was me!"

He pulled you and Akaashi into a hug,
"Look at us! Three Highschool friends reunited!"

"Bokuto, you saw me last week,"

"And I'm not sure we were too close in Highschool either, besides the life saving part,"

He gave you hopeful eyes,
"I totally wanted to be friends with you after that! I just never got the chance!"

"Well there's no time like the present,"

He beamed at you and Akaashi chuckled, noting how his friend hadn't really changed.

Soon the Fukurodani duo left to do who knows what, leaving you alone again, which you didn't mind.

__________________________________

I'm gonna start making the chapters a little shorter because reasons. Also, besides Hinata or Suga, who out of the Karasuno crew do you think would remember you?