42

Omg 100k reads Ty y'all are amazing I'm glad a book about timeskip Haikyuu has gotten so popular ALSO SUGGESTIVE WARNING
__________________________________

"So Samu, what're you doing here?"

Sitting across from you at the table, he replied,
"Came to check in with my rice supplier. Also I grew up here, so I don't really think I need an excuse to visit,"

There were a few moments of silence.

"So when are ya goin' back?"

You shrugged,
"Sometime soon probably. I do have a job after all, I really don't want to get fired. But staying with Kita here has been so nice, I almost don't want to leave,"

Kita sat down at the table, placing a platter of food down.

"Well you can stay however long ya want, if ya need to. Although you do make a good point about yer job,"

You opened your can of beer, taking a long drink before setting it down with some force. You stood up from your seat, raising a fist in the air,

"I've made up my mind! I'm going home today!"

Osamu tried to calm you down,
"Woah there, maybe ya shouldn't be making decisions like that while yer buzzed. What're ya gonna think when ya get sober?"

You clicked your tongue,
"It'd take forever for me to make a decision then!"

You set your empty glass down,
"MORE! AND WHERE'D YOU GET THIS STUFF?"

Kita indulged you, but didn't completely fill your glass,
"The neighbors made it,"

"THEY MADE IT DAMN GOOD,"

The former captain chuckled softly,
"I'll be sure the tell them that,"

Osamu gave Kita a suspicious look,
"Y'know back in the day if someone else was like that, youd've scolded them,"

Kita paused for a moment before deciding to drink for himself,
"Well I guess things have changed a little since then,"

Osamu grinned slightly,
"Hmm, that so?"

Some eating and reminiscing later, you were passed out on your bed, snoring like a car's motor. (If you don't snore pretend you do omg).

Osamu and Kita sat at opposite ends of the table, conversing.

"It must be weird seeing him after all this while, eh?"

Kita held his glass in his hands,
"A little. But it was nice while it lasted,"

Osamu sighed,
"Ya know you can visit, right? I'm sure he'd like that,"

"Ya have a point. Maybe I will from time to time,"

Osamu smiled,
"I think we'd all like that,"

• funky transition

Kita's wrists were pinned to the wall behind him, his back hitting the wall.

He felt your teeth graze against his neck, threatening each time to bite, but instead leaving soft kisses trailing up to his chin.

One hand ventured underneath his shirt, feeling every crevice of his torso.

His breathing was quick and hot, matching yours.

As he felt your hand go down to his waistband, he couldn't help but interrupt.

"(F/n), we can't, S-Samu's still here,"

"Let him hear then. You've been waiting long enough, haven't you, Shinsuke?"

He could feel his heart beating out of his chest as you continued.

"Been pent up for so long? Let me help you,"

Kita suddenly woke up from his dream, sweating. He made a quick disgusted face as he remembered the contents of his dream, and decided right then and there he'd never have a dream like that again.

You woke up hungover, being supplied painkillers and water by Kita, who seemed to have experience in this.

"I made ya a little care package to take home with ya. Open it when ya can,"

You rubbed your forehead groaning,
"Where'd Osamu go?"

"He's outside the house in his truck. Said he'd take ya home,"

Memories of last night flashed in your head,
"Oh, I guess I chose last night, huh?"

He nodded solemnly.

You reached over and gave him a hug, and after a bit of hesitation, he reciprocated.

"I'm sorry for leaving so soon, Kita,"

He chuckled,
"You've known me long enough to use my first name ya know,"

You laughed, hugging him tighter,
"You're right, Shinsuke,"

You stood up with the man, who guided you to the door.

"Make sure to visit sometime, alright Shinsuke? And I'll make sure to call,"

He nodded with a silent smile, waving you off.

You got into Osamu's truck, and after he exchanged a few words with Kita, you were off.

"You figured out what yer gonna do when ya get back?"

You rubbed the back of your neck, chuckling nervously,
"Not really? I think I'll improvise as I go,"

"Sounds like a plan,"

You looked out the window to see the country side go by, soon to be replaced by what you called home.

'This really could've been so much easier,'

__________________________________

Sorry for writing that spicy part Idk what came over me. ALSO SORRY FOR KIND OF NEGLECTING THIS FIC I WROTE MYSELF INTO A CORNER FOUR CHAPTERS AGO AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I COULDNT HAVE YOU GET HIT BY A CAR AGAIN.