24

Ty for 14k reads 💪💪💪 also lmk if u want to see/see more of someone
__________________________________

Atsumu woke up, the events of last night still blurry in his mind. He looked next to him, and there you were, on your phone.

He groaned,
"Did we...?"

You laughed,
"Oh god no!"

He felt relieved, but some part of him felt a tad bit sad.

"I don't think that would have been very beneficial for your situation, and besides, I could tell you were a little drunk, and I was totally sober."

It looked like he couldn't put two and two together.

"You're not supposed to do it with someone who's drunk,"

"Ohhh. Ya seem oddly calm about answerin' these things"

"Well that's because I'm confident! In... something? I don't know, but I think you have a meeting with your team in like, fifteen minutes,"

It took a moment to process, and then came the panic. You watched with an amused grin as the box dyed blonde frantically put his clothes on before rushing out the door.

"I'm here Udai!"

You found that there was not just one, but two black haired males in the apartment.

"Oh! Akaashi! Nice to see you again,"

"Good morning (f/n), I'm here to talk with Udai about our project, but I can-"

You cut him off,
"Nope! No need to leave, I was the one who interrupted. Did either of you have breakfast yet?"

They both shook their heads.

"Great! I'll get started on that then,"

As you walked to the kitchen, the former little giant asked a question,
"Dont you have work today?"

They could hear the sounds of pots and pans in the background,
"Yup! But we're starting later in the day today,"

They left it at that, and continued to discuss whatever they were discussing. Soon the sweet smells of breakfast started wafting from the kitchen around the whole apartment, and it was hard for the two to focus on the task at hand.

Eventually, they made it through, and Akaashi got ready to leave.

"Where do you think you're going, mister?"

He looked at you, a bit nervous,
"I was just leaving,"

You gave him a disappointed look, which did more things to him than he could count.

"What about breakfast? I made enough for all three of us!"

He thought about it, and another look at your face had convinced him.

"I see no harm in staying then,"

You smiled at him, and headed back into the kitchen, soon bringing out plates of breakfast food. You set them in front of the two burnt-out boys and watched their eyes sparkle in hunger.

"Eat up!"

"So Udai, you think you'll be okay to come to the school tomorrow?"

He wiped his mouth with a napkin,
"Yeah, I think I should be alright,"

"Great!"

You stood up from the table, gathered the plates, and pu them in the sink before walking to the door.

"I need to get going now. It was nice seeing you again Akaashi,"

He started to prepare to leave as well,
"Likewise,"

You waved goodbye, and made your way over to the school.

"Sugawara! I got those stickers you asked for! I also got those bendable pencils you were talking about the other day!"

The teacher walked up to you with glee,
"Thank you so much (l/n)!"

"No problem, I'm sure our kids are gonna love it!"

He froze for a moment, and the felt his face ignite into flames.

'OUR KIDS???'

Images of raising a family with you poured out from the deepest places of his mind and heart, and he couldn't help but admit that it gave him a warm fuzzy feeling.

"Did I say our? I meant 'your' kids,"

His heart shattered.

"But I guess technically they are OUR kids, I mean, I do see them a lot,"

His shattered heart reformed itself, and he made sure not to let his imagination get the better of him anymore. (Lies).

"Anyways, I got some paperwork to do, see you later?"

"Yeah, totally!"

"Oh look, there's my old Highschool! I used to be vice captain of the volleyball team you know,"

He puffed out his chest, and you giggled at his bragging.

"That team must have been lucky to have you then,"

"They were! But I was also lucky, there was this one person, who wasn't really part of the team, but still supported us a lot! We were really close too!"

Memories started flowing into his mind,
"He was always so nice, listened to all my troubles too. I think his name was..."

In one moment, everything clicked together. The reason he felt so comfortable around you, the reason you seemed so familiar.

"Y-YOURE (F/N)???"

You chuckled nervously,
"Hehe, that's me!"
__________________________________

REVELATION TIME