11

Everything is a bit rushed but I guess it's time for you to start running 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️ 🏃 also Yamaguchi autocorrects to Tamagotchi
__________________________________

You walked into the restaurant, putting on a poker face to try and hide all the awkwardness and embarrassment you were feeling.

You sat down at a table for two, alone. You looked at the menu, and could hear your stomach rumble as you stared at the pictures of the tantalizing meals. A waitress approached you to take your order,
"I'll have a [food item] and a [drink] please,"

She wrote it down on a notepad,
"Sure! I'll get it ready for you,"

She walked off and left you to steep in your own thoughts.

'I SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE! That was TOO awkward I'm never living this down.'

You heard someone step towards your table and set down some plates, and you assumed it was a waiter. But then they did something peculiar, and sat down on the seat opposite of you.

You looked up and saw a familiar twin, looking at you with a smirk.

"Osamu? What are you doing here?"

With your luck, he remembered you,
"Well (f/n), I own the place,"

Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped, giving him the opportunity to put some of the food that was on your plate into your mouth.

You ate the food and felt fireworks go off on your tastebuds, what kind of drugs were they putting in this?

You swallowed your food,
"That may have been the best food I have ever eaten,"

"Thanks,"

You took another bite before continuing the conversation,
"Man, I cant believe you're a restaurant owner! Well I mean I can believe it, you always were a good cook,"

You thought back to the day where you visited, and forgot to bring any food. At first you refused his attempts to feed you, but eventually your hunger got the best of you.

"Mhm, was a lot of work, but I think it paid off,"

You downed your drink in one go,
"Definitely,"

He raised an eyebrow, which made you question him,
"What?"

"You ordered [drink]?"

You wiped your mouth with a napkin,
"Yeah...?"

"Well at this place [drink] has alcohol in it, and you just chugged the whole thing,"

You were in a state of shock, and looked back at the drink section of the menu.

[drink] contains alcohol

You facepalmed and groaned,
"Ughhh that means I can't drive home..."

You gobbled up the rest of your food while he watched, and you could feel the affects of the alcohol start to kick in.

You finished your food and took out your wallet to pay for it, but he snatched the bill towards himself.

"It's on the house,"

You raised a brow at him, but didn't have the energy to argue,
"If you say so,"

You started to feel drowsy, and started to fade in and out of consciousness. You tried to stand up, but your legs felt like jello, and you collapsed. Luckily, Osamu was able to react quick enough to catch you.

"How about ya stay at my place?

You felt too tired to respond, but pressed on anyways.
"Are you sure?"

He nodded, and you nodded back, which made him chuckle as he helped you into his office in the restaurant.

"We're closin' soon, so wait here while I get everything settled,"

He didn't need a response, and so he walked out of the office. You blinked a few times and he was back,
"Let's go,"

He helped you stand up, holding one of your arms over his shoulder, and walked you to his place, where he guided you to a couch to sleep on.

You rag-dolled onto the bed, and he went up to you with concern,
"Ya sure yer alright?"

You smiled with your eyes half closed,
"Yeah...I'm fine... yknow, you aged really well, but I can't tell you that... I'm gonna sleep now,"

He heard you snore and he went back to his room with a light blush on his cheeks.
__________________________________
OSAMU HUSBAND MATERIAL